This group

does anyone else think this new layout is crap ? .

Yup - but I’m just a lurker these days - but i struggle to get used to this layout - so rarely lurk…

Not as intuitive as it was.Very corporatey and sterile.Just doesn’t ‘feel right’.

Think it’s been well covered already tbh.
Got to say I aint overly keen on it…(understatement I actually do NOT really like it in it’s latest form tbh.)

I was just going to knock it on the head in fact, despite being on it since about 17 years or so, but I kinda got back in to it lately …although a fraction of time of what I used to spend on it, maybe cos I dont do social media as such.

I’ve noticed a lot of the old regulars have gone awol, I also notice a small group of the same members posting more regular. …maybe conciously trying to keep it alive?

Would like it if it was put back to something like it was, but that wont happen anytime soon I reckon.

If I’m honest I wasn’t overly keen on the change after spending years on vbullitin sites but we live in changing times whether better or worse. Admittedly I’m retired & got the time to mooch around on a PC but once I got my head around where everything was it became a lot more user-friendly.
I hope everyone that’s AWOL will give it a go & persevere. Who am I going to wind up about the electric revolution if they’re not here? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I seem to recognise a fair few youngsters* who are pretty EV resistant too. It ain’t just retirees who are ummm…I’ll stop there I think.

*Youngsters is of course a very subjective and loaded term. :wink:

1 Like

It’s a shadow of it’s formers self and this is the 1st time in 4 days I’ve been on here
PANTS AINT THE WORD

No, Grease is the word, it’s got groove, it’s got meaning