This aint a bad week so far

Considering that Margate passed his class 1, I got a day off work tomorrow AND GUESS WHAT ELSE!!

I just passed my Class 2 at 2.30pm this afternoon WOOHOOOOOO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sailed through it this time picking up 6 minors along the way - licence and pass certificate are in the post. Feels Great!!

Now bring on those Bendy’s :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Guys,
Paul

Congratulations :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oh well done Bepto… Thats great news mate…

Margate first and now you, its good to see some more of you guys coming through the ranks… And I couldnt be more chuffed for ya…
Now, as you say, bring on those bendys… hee hee

Well done again buddy…

Well done mate… another celebration!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate its a great feeling aint it keep us up to date with what you doin congrats again

jason :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations Bepto, way to go.

WELL DONE MATE!!! I am reallyy chuffed for ya!!! :laughing: :laughing: you can’t beat that passing feeling mate.

fingers crossed your class 1 goes just as smoothly mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

well done bepto.hope you get the class1 soon.keep us posted :wink:

Congratulations!!! Bepto :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and good luck with the bendy one :smiley: :smiley:

SCANTHEMAN

Well done Bepto.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

nice one paul… must be something in the air-all you lads passing this week. all the best-jon

Thanks guys - I’ll keep you all up to speed with how the bendy training go’s. Probably looking at sometime in August for that unless I can get in sooner.

Thanks again Paul.