Thinking of doing a diary

Im off to Italy on Friday and wondered if it would be good to do a diary. What do you lot think?

Yes,it will be interesting,is it the first time you have been,where are you tipping and reloading at ?Some photos would be a bonus too.

mucker85:
Im off to Italy on Friday and wondered if it would be good to do a diary. What do you lot think?

Why dont you do the Diary,take some pictures,put it all on here and THEN see what everyone thinks…makes sense to me anyway. :unamused: :wink:

Take plenty of photos and string them together with words and maps :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Its your choice,but if you get bored of the toll road,come off on the national,you will see weight limits signs in France heading to Chambery and to the Italian border,but i was never stopped,on the Besancon route i would go via Nantua,the toll dodgers have made them put weight limits up,the scenery is quite something,lakes and valleys.Did not see a Gendarmarie check point,if leave early in the morning the better.

I’m not sure who you work for Toby but all you seem to do is slowly jaunt about the countryside sightseeing. If only I had the amount of time to get places that you seem to

switchlogic:
I’m not sure who you work for Toby but all you seem to do is slowly jaunt about the countryside sightseeing. If only I had the amount of time to get places that you seem to

Yes,just like those pesky coach drivers and that London bus company thingy,nothing better to do than drive around all day.

Course it would be good to do a diary,if not for us then for yourself surely. Plenty of pics shag.

ShropsBri:
Yes,just like those pesky coach drivers and that London bus company thingy,nothing better to do than drive around all day.

Errrrr, what?

Switcher,the firm i was with was a bunch of muppets,that could not run a bath,we all had to go via the free roads,they had toll passes and via boxes,that did not last long,then it was down to cash,and it was never enough to there and back.
I was not going to use my own money,just in case they went bust on return to the uk.It was a pain with a heavy load,but light,it was quite quick on the nationals.

Ah ok fair enough then

I’d like you to do a diary feature, it’s nice to be able to read something put together thoughtfully with maybe a few pics.

Plus, if people don’t like it they can just click the mouse. Much less awkward than making your excuses and leaving the table on the boat! :laughing:

No worries Switcher.

Get it done that man, plenty of pics aswell please :smiley: