Think you have seen it all

Came across this video angry man kicked through his back window some crazy people out there that’s for sure.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GsXylvPI5dM

Must be mental health isdues. Impressive kick right enough.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What a nugget (corsa driver), But the old boy in the middle lane with the dash cam would ■■■■ quite a few off hogging the middle lane and failing to over take or get te ■■■■ out of the way

He would have ■■■■■■ me off too, but no need to ■■■■■■■ ram him. Hope hurt himself when he landed in the broken glass. What a ■■■■■■■ monkey. Send him out to Afghan, Syria or somewhere to do some real rough stuff.

what a complete and utter moron,kicking his own window in and falling down,wxxxxr

tommy t:
What a nugget (corsa driver), But the old boy in the middle lane with the dash cam would ■■■■ quite a few off hogging the middle lane and failing to over take or get te [zb] out of the way

he was passing others!, he then slowed to just under 40 to go through the speed camera markings, I wonder if it was a 50 zone and the loonie decided a full attack was in order for this error of judgement.
I once did something similar, I slowed (gradually without touching the brakes) to 30 in a 40 to pass a camera, and the bloke behind had a hairy canary blasting on his horn and flashing his lights - WTF is wrong with people in cars, there seems to be some real nutters out there.

Jumping through your own rear window in anger at not being able to achieve the speed limit does take the biscuit though. LOL

I was just going to post saying “seen it all” is a bold bold statement to anybody who does our job,but, fair play, that’s up there!

What a complete nugget!

I used to play football, there was one guy on my team who was the nicest lad you could meet. Once on the pitch though he became an absolute animal! He knew he was doing it but couldn’t help it, he said he just lost control of himself and wanted to win more than anything.
I think the same thing happens to some people in a their cars, they lose the ability to think rationally. Scary stuff.

The guy in the corsa was a complete idiot, but that’s only because he doesn’t possess the self restraint we all do. We’ve all wanted to do that. How many times a day do you say you’re going to ram the next clown you see up end you. The old boy boxed the corsa in, then makes no attempt to overtake the car on the left, and as the hairdryer powered corsa overtakes him, the old fella puts his foot down. You can hear the engine note change. The corsa driver sees red, the rest is on YouTube. I would hazard a guess there’s more to the story in the preceding footage that never gets shown

Bluey Circles:
I once did something similar, I slowed (gradually without touching the brakes) to 30 in a 40 to pass a camera, and the bloke behind had a hairy canary blasting on his horn and flashing his lights

That would ■■■■ me off as well :imp: why slow down to 30 ffs !!

dri-diddly-iver:

Bluey Circles:
I once did something similar, I slowed (gradually without touching the brakes) to 30 in a 40 to pass a camera, and the bloke behind had a hairy canary blasting on his horn and flashing his lights

That would ■■■■ me off as well :imp: why slow down to 30 ffs !!

hmmm, I didn’t explain that too well … because when I seen the camera I suddenly had big doubts about what the speed limit was, so to be on the safe side I come down to 30. I needn’t of I was doing 40 and that was correct. Have you ever been on a road, seen a camera ahead and thought ‘what’s the speed limit ?’ I still see trucks on the A1 in North Northumberland coming down to 40 at Adderston!

So going back to the video in this thread - I was wondering if it was the same scenario, car see’s possible speed trap ahead and comes down to 40, because as soon as he passes the tell tale road markings he starts to speed up. May be the speed limit was 50 ? the loonie looses the plot at the unreasonable delay so decides an accident and jumping through his own window is his best solution.

Yep the speed limit is 50 on that stretch, it’s crazy to think this is what we are up against in this game.

peterm:
Send him out to Afghan, Syria or somewhere to do some real rough stuff.

You’ll usually find guys like that wouldnt last 5 minutes. They act all big tough and scary but when it comes to it, they run a mile.

If 2 people are walking around asda and bump into each other you will find that they both apologise to each other. However once in their cars in car park they turn into tank commanders and think heir car is a weapon.