Think this is probably the worst driving I have ever seen

Im usually pretty laid back about the things that happen to me when im out and about on the roads…if i get cut up etc i usually just let it go, dont get to stressed or angry and usually just forget about it…but today…

Its 9 ish am and im northbound on the M11 at J8 Stanstead A120 junction…in lane 1 (out of 2) doing about 85 kph and minding my own business when a silver Romanian DAF XF with a smashed up windscreen overtakes me…nothing unusual in that apart from the fact that this ■■■■ was on the
HARD SHOULDER
and undertaking me !!! it didnt take him long coz i banged the brakes on and managed to get into lane 2 before he took my mirrors off…to say i ■■■■ myself is an understatement …i was that shocked that I didnt even blast me hooter or flash him…up near J9 i could see him in the distance…the traffic started to slow up a bit (for roadworks being set up)…no problem for this joker he just went straight down the hard shoulder and passed them all on the inside…i didnt see him again thank god coz I came off at this junction.
So guys if you meet a Romanian registered Silver DAF XF (with a smashed screen)with a Silver Euroliner behind him get out of the way coz the guy aint got a clue how to drive in this country.

Biggest regret is I really should have rung the Police coz he will probably end up killing some poor sod

Then there is the ‘knock-on’ effect - cars drivers will just see a ‘truck’ doing stupid and dangerous things and tar all truckers with the same brush :exclamation:

That guy is a ham shank

ROG:
Then there is the ‘knock-on’ effect - cars drivers will just see a ‘truck’ doing stupid and dangerous things and tar all truckers with the same brush :exclamation:

To late ROG, the amount of traffic cars i saw driving up and down the M11 coming from stansted to cambridge this afternoon and 3 riot vans you’d think they were expecting something to kick off on the M11 :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

Off topic :blush: :blush: But i hope those hedgehogs crossed the n/b m11 safetly today, A NATOmobile was doing a rolling road block n/b just before cambridge, i was driving s/b and could not understand what they were holding traffic back for, no accident of anything, no mobile road works etc etc - so i put it down to some brave little hedgehogs risking life and limb :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ayup,hes just overtaking you on the side he can see best :wink: You were too shocked to blow the horn :confused:but you had time to see he was Romanian with a cracked windscreen,so you must have seen him coming and must have very good eyesight to see in the n/s mirror a Reg.plate and cracked window,if you saw him coming,a slight drift to the left may have allerted him to his mistake driving in a strange land. Maybe next time call the police instead of telling the internet.Some others down the road maybe suffered a crash,but at least you would be able to report his bad driving on the forum if you saw crash later. :frowning:

Just when you think youve seen it all…

Ive seen cars overtaking on the H/S but never trucks. That guy is death on wheels!

I have M56 one morning 2 Irish Reg trucks about 2 ish one in the right lane and one on the hard shoulder

Happy trucking

A website like the one below for all counties would be really usefull to report these guys, sadly this one is only for Sussex :frowning:

operationcrackdown.org/

Idiots like this on our roads and no plod, throw an apple core out of the window though and the sods are falling out of the trees :imp:

pecjam23:
Off topic :blush: :blush: But i hope those hedgehogs crossed the n/b m11 safetly today, A NATOmobile was doing a rolling road block n/b just before cambridge, i was driving s/b and could not understand what they were holding traffic back for, no accident of anything, no mobile road works etc etc - so i put it down to some brave little hedgehogs risking life and limb :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Wouldn’t do it on my patch, just flatten them!! :smiling_imp:

sweetleaf:
Ayup,hes just overtaking you on the side he can see best :wink: You were too shocked to blow the horn :?but you had time to see he was Romanian with a cracked windscreen,so you must have seen him coming and must have very good eyesight to see in the n/s mirror a Reg.plate and cracked window,if you saw him coming,a slight drift to the left may have allerted him to his mistake driving in a strange land. Maybe next time call the police instead of telling the internet.Some others down the road maybe suffered a crash,but at least you would be able to report his bad driving on the forum if you saw crash later. :frowning:

I saw his windscreen as he undertook me and the number plate when he was in front of me…and didnt i say in the post that i regretted not calling the police ■■ :unamused: :unamused:

hello blissy, obviously u cant please everyone on here mate, mr sweetleaf for instance, but hey, i thought it was a good post, and ill watch out for the crazy [zb] take it easy

jeesus blissy, sounds like he was tryin to make a booked time slot. or rotts ferry 4rm hull. no but seriosly the guy is prob
a rt loon or stone drunk, sayin that ive seen lots ov daft moves on the 55 spesh just aft holyhead usually bout 1.30am. like u say
u was lucky to escape wid ur mirrors. tut tut these damm eastern farmers are a menace :smiley: :wink:why didnt u this…why didnt u that… button it boy :laughing: :wink:

sweetleaf:
Ayup,hes just overtaking you on the side he can see best :wink: You were too shocked to blow the horn :confused:but you had time to see he was Romanian with a cracked windscreen,so you must have seen him coming and must have very good eyesight to see in the n/s mirror a Reg.plate and cracked window,if you saw him coming,a slight drift to the left may have allerted him to his mistake driving in a strange land. Maybe next time call the police instead of telling the internet.Some others down the road maybe suffered a crash,but at least you would be able to report his bad driving on the forum if you saw crash later. :frowning:

News flash from Planet Politically Correct !! Lets get this straight ; so its all Blissy’s fault ,right ?

The use of the horn after the event is quite pointless - to use the horn as a warning before a possible problem may be useful in preventing it happening in the first place.

harry:

sweetleaf:

News flash from Planet Politically Correct !! Lets get this straight ; so its all Blissy’s fault ,right ?

Ayup,if you knew me Harry,Im the exact opposite to politically correct,but you dont O.K. I wasnt saying anything about it being Blissys fault,just maybe saying instead of being shocked he could have tried a WARNING to this Driver. I know its not always easy in a situation like that,but it was only a suggestion on what maybe could have been done. Blissy already said he wished he had called the police and hopefully if anything like this happens again he will. Im sorry Blissy if this came over wrong,but was only an idea in situations like this. So Harry,please dont call me something you know nothing about,and dont forget on this forum we are supposed to be able to give our opinions,whether we agree or not. Politically Correct Im not,as anyone who knows me would tell you Harry if you were ever to meet them(no chance of that old lad).So have a good day all,and look out for the DAFT foreingners,theres some in Bradford too :wink: Cheers Joe. :wink:

ROG:
The use of the horn after the event is quite pointless - to use the horn as a warning before a possible problem may be useful in preventing it happening in the first place.

ROG,thats what I thought,If Blissy had seen him coming,to WARN him somehow. Joe.

clutchdipper:
jeesus blissy, sounds like he was tryin to make a booked time slot. or rotts ferry 4rm hull. no but seriosly the guy is prob
a rt loon or stone drunk, sayin that ive seen lots ov daft moves on the 55 spesh just aft holyhead usually bout 1.30am. like u say
u was lucky to escape wid ur mirrors. tut tut these damm eastern farmers are a menace :smiley: :wink:why didnt u this…why didnt u that… button it boy :laughing: :wink:

clutchdipper,if youre telling me to button it,Im not a Boy. :wink: