Think i eyeballed trampers "pete"

im sure i saw this (or it was one very similar)

bobtail on the M4 westbound between the severn crossing and newport this morning

Was it you tramper or did you sell it to a taff? (or paddy heading for the ferry maybe) :question: :question: :question:

Anyway if it was “Hi” :smiley:

Yep, that was my Pete, but it wasn’t me!
I sold it this morning to an Southern Irish chap. I’ve been in corespondence with him by Email for a few days now, and he came to collect it early this morning. Turns out he’s the Chairman of the Irish American Auto Assosication,
a very nice guy, I hope he’s very happy with the truck, I’m sure he will be.

:open_mouth: Does that mean it will have “movin on” on the visor soon then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reef:
:shock: Does that mean it will have “movin on” on the visor soon then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and a driver called Igorski :wink:

sure is a nice looker and a 6 x 4 too that’d be great on the landfill sites, I should’ve got my boss to buy it for me. Hmmm wonder how it would look yellow with a horizontal red 4" wide stripe half way up the cab and pulling a blue ejector trailer and totally plastered in [zb]it ! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

heres what our stuff looks like very old pic though the only one i could find trawling the interwebbynet

So neil get your photoshop skills going and combine the 2 mate :wink:

there we go my missus did it for me

:laughing: :laughing: