Think Bike eh?

Coming down the A1m this morning at 11oclock ish,down towards Stevenage,two lanes come up behind a transit ,hes doing 54 ish mph.
I ease off a bit cos theres 3 or 4 cars coming down the out side and when theyve passed ,check the mirror ,nearest car in outside lane is way back so ,indicate and pull out and takes me about 15 -20 seconds to get by him and check both mirrors ,can see car is almost up behind me,check nearside mirror and van driver flashes me in ,so indicate left and mustve been about a foot back in inside lane when this total ■■■■■■■ idiot on a sports bike appears between van and my back end .
i straightened up a tad ,he comes flying up the inside put s his hand up and fly’s off down the motorway weaving in and out the traffic mustve been doing 80mph or more.
What gets me tho if id ve hit him or forced him on to the verge id have been the one everyone thought wasnt paying attention brainless prick.

here here idiots mate theres a reason the docs refer to them as organ donors

Had that done to me on the M25 the other week, just passed a slower truck and as I pulled back in some numpty courier rider tries to come up the inside instead of waiting for me to pull in. Of course according to his hand gestures it was all my fault, perhaps there’s a special rule that only bikers know about, if so could they please share it with the rest of us :unamused:

Grayham:
Had that done to me on the M25 the other week, just passed a slower truck and as I pulled back in some numpty courier rider tries to come up the inside instead of waiting for me to pull in. Of course according to his hand gestures it was all my fault, perhaps there’s a special rule that only bikers know about, if so could they please share it with the rest of us :unamused:

There are idiots between any kind of drivers, from a 5mph invalidity scooter to 100 ton crane and anything between it.
Driving license don’t say anything about the mental state of the driver.
And idiots come in many qualifications, so it’s not THE biker, not THE trucker, not the policeman, But A biker, A Trucker, and A policeman, who take the slightly warm yellow liquid and are ready for a donation to the organ bank! :imp:

Hence the writing on the licence :-

Tear along the dotted line :laughing:

trux:
Hence the writing on the licence :-

Tear along the dotted line :laughing:
[/quote :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ]

Biker_Girls.gif Is this what you meant by think bike :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Now that would cause an accident :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: love it

Theres a lot of saginess there ,those wee BMX jobs wont take them far either.

Yes it gets up my nose like you all,how often do you see the overhead matrix showing the warning,“THINK BIKE,THINK BIKER”.
The only ones that don’t observe this are the ■■■■■■■ bikers!
Why do 90% of bikers think they are taking part in the IoM TT?

Why I want to come back as a bike seat

I can be quite sensible on my bike but this is poss because Im a little older & wiser :unamused: and 1 too many accidents

But quite agree there are a lot of idiot bikers on the road think they are invincible

Perhaps a more suitable slogan would be,“Bikers, Think self-preservation”

I always say - they should change that bloody signs for BIKE THINK !

Please don’t treat all bikers the same…I drive artics and ride big cruiser…or i did until 7 months ago when a car driver T boned me at 10 mph and havent worked since…pedestians,cars,push bikes,motorbikes and trucks all have drivers that make mistakes…i dont hate cars because I got hit by one. She probably feels guilty enough seeing me sparked out on the deck.I hope…

Nomad1962:
Please don’t treat all bikers the same…I drive artics and ride big cruiser…or i did until 7 months ago when a car driver T boned me at 10 mph and havent worked since…pedestians,cars,push bikes,motorbikes and trucks all have drivers that make mistakes…i dont hate cars because I got hit by one. She probably feels guilty enough seeing me sparked out on the deck.I hope…

I don’t think anyone is tarring all bikers with the same brush. There are stupid roadusers of all types, but cyclists, bikers and pedestrians generally come off worst if they are involved in an accident.

waddy640:

Nomad1962:

I don’t think anyone is tarring all bikers with the same brush. There are stupid roadusers of all types, but cyclists, bikers and pedestrians generally come off worst if they are involved in an accident.

Yep I agree that is poss why they have a worse name than most I have been riding bikes for nearly 30 years & driving for a living for approx 15 years have seen good & bad in all same as " white van man " which yes I have been as well but was never that stupid as I once said to boss it may take me a bit longer but I will save him fuel simple he was happy at that also kinder on the vehicle

hyper26:
here here idiots mate theres a reason the docs refer to them as organ donors

That not the docs. They know that the organs from someone who crashed at 90mph are useless for transplantation.