Things you see!

I was driving to Wigan last night and was going west on m62 just passed Eccles interchange.

When suddenly a mini bus comes past tooting horn 3 lasses on the bus 2 showing me there arse,the other lass showing me her landing strip,which I just couldn’t believe

Was just wonder what kinds of stuff like this have you’ve seen,the rest of the journey to Wigan I can’t remember lol

Similar kind of thing on Windy Hill. BMW with some lasses in the back late one Friday night. Full stockings and suzzy show. They’d come alongside, bip the horn, give you a show for a minute or so then pop off to the next wagon and do the same. Also one going southbound on M61 over that bridge at J21, woman in passenger seat, legs akimbo on dash having a fiddle in broad daylight. I’m sure she didn’t think anyone could see in. :laughing:

The most frightening was going up the A1 one night just past Peterborough. Looks down at a car passing. Interior light on and a bloke with his trousers round his ankles tugging one off. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Lock the doors!!

A driver that i knew at a company i worked for yrs ago got done for pulling the pud in broad daylight on the A74 , is it boredom or just get the urge while driving ?..he lost his job and got a suspended sentence…try telling your maybe next employer that oh by the way i got done for having a wrist off.

Driving back from Manchester (in car not lorry) one Sunday afternoon minding my own business…

Went past a coach and row of lasses stood on back seat…jiggling their ■■■■■, playing with and sucking their ■■■■■■■…all in stockings ‘n’ suspenders…couldn’t believe it… :smiley: especially as the M62 was quite busy…

I pulled into Birch as I was busting for a jimmy, and I passed the coach again…on the hard shoulder with a police Range Rover behind it… :angry:

Spoilsports…

Sure it was just for a jimmy ? eh ? eh ?.. :laughing:

Driver told me one the other night.Stopped in a layby on A40 near Oxford having his butties next thing bloke gets out this beemer further down the layby stockings and suspenders and starts having a [zb] on the boot of his car and givin him the eye NICE

There is some weird [zb]s out there .

Please let the auto censor do its work.
If it needs stars, then that’s a hint that you’re trying to use a banned word.
Using stars does NOT make a banned word become allowable. dd.

shytalk:
A driver that i knew at a company i worked for yrs ago got done for pulling the pud in broad daylight on the A74 , is it boredom or just get the urge while driving ?..he lost his job and got a suspended sentence…try telling your maybe next employer that oh by the way i got done for having a wrist off.

come on
be honest
we’ve all done it

Have you ? :open_mouth:

Bking:
Driver told me one the other night.Stopped in a layby on A40 near Oxford having his butties next thing bloke gets out this beemer further down the layby stockings and suspenders and starts having a [zb] on the boot of his car and givin him the eye NICE

There is some weird [zb] out there .

Between the M40 and Headington? If so that’ll be Forest Hill; Notorious for it. I worked with a guy who while on nights, stopped for his 45 and got a knock at the door…
…“Want to come and watch me and the wife?” Was the gentlemans’ question. Drive took one look at his wife and shut the door.
:laughing:

During the Olympics and stuck in traffic on the m4 i saw a rather attractive woman in a convertible using her ■■■■■■■■ the way was intended. I obviously offered her “a hand”…she told me to [zb] off!

k21pilot:
During the Olympics and stuck in traffic on the m4 i saw a rather attractive woman in a convertible using her ■■■■■■■■ the way was intended. I obviously offered her “a hand”…she told me to [zb] off!

For a shoulder massage? :wink:

Muckaway:

Bking:

There is some weird [zb] out there .

Between the M40 and Headington? If so that’ll be Forest Hill; Notorious for it. I worked with a guy who while on nights, stopped for his 45 and got a knock at the door…
…“Want to come and watch me and the wife?” Was the gentlemans’ question. Drive took one look at his wife and shut the door.
:laughing:

…With you on the same side of the door??

I thought the old gag here was whether the “husband” tries to climb in behind you… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

schrodingers cat:

k21pilot:

Am i missing something here ? . . whats the revelance of the Olympics :confused:

Suedehead:

schrodingers cat:

k21pilot:

Am i missing something here ? . . whats the revelance of the Olympics :confused:

Sounds like she was going for gold :laughing:

No…She was going for go-oh-oh-ohld! :wink:

I’d go for silver, it’d be nice to ■■■ second for a change :smiley:

The things I,ve seen you would not believe!!!

Being on the removals means I have seen the lot and more :laughing:

You are right there Steve i often think i could write a book,on what i have seen in the last forty years.

I was driving down the M1 a few weeks ago when the van beside me started sounding his horn…looked around and the passenger was waving his man piece at me!

There are some freaks on the roads!