Thieving gits.

northamptonchron.co.uk/news/ … -1-3786457

Why didn’t he lock the doors FFS ?

or even this aswell

and

what a good idea.
i can’t believe i’ve not thought of doing that myself.

limeyphil:
what a good idea.

i seen someone else say something about that in another thread but cant remember who or the post name so if the person see’s this then thanks it’s a brill idea and works well

It says lorry driver, but then he was asked what’s in the van… Was it Big Vern?

Seriously though, I’d have been tempted to start the engine and drive into the car, they’d have a walk then :imp:

i think this would be more relevant in todays society

270057-sawn_off_shotgun_super[1].jpg

just imagine the fun you could have…let the ■■■■■■ have one in the knee cap,then make him perform oral ■■■ on his buddy,or youll give him the other one. and then when hes finished give him the other one anyway :smiling_imp:

Lorry - van■■? wish people would sort this out :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:
Lorry - van■■? wish people would sort this out :unamused:

+1 it’s either a ■■■■■■■ lorry or a sprinter. :imp:

commonrail:

just imagine the fun you could have…let the [zb] have one in the knee cap,then make him perform oral ■■■ on his buddy,or youll give him the other one. and then when hes finished give him the other one anyway :smiling_imp:

+1

Since when did vans have beds :confused:

Some courier vans have beds in them, guys spend all week in them.

Pat Hasler:
Some courier vans have beds in them, guys spend all week in them.

^This^

dri-diddly-iver wrote:
Lorry - van■■? wish people would sort this out

+1 it’s either a [zb] lorry or a sprinter.

A truck (North American and Australian English) or lorry (British and Commonwealth English) is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration, with the smallest being mechanically similar to an automobile

Now if they were confusing a light goods vehicle with a large goods vehicle…

I thought big dave was going to pass a law that allows us to cut the throats of the next would-be mugger to try a stroke like this?

People only get mugged after all, because they’re too scared to hurt the mugger. :frowning:

thought big dave was going to pass a law that allows us to cut the throats of the next would-be mugger to try a stroke like this?

its even worse!
not truck related but the proposals on dangerous dogs is likely to make you liable for prosecution if your dog attacks someone in your own house…no doubt this would include a burglar.

del949:

thought big dave was going to pass a law that allows us to cut the throats of the next would-be mugger to try a stroke like this?

its even worse!
not truck related but the proposals on dangerous dogs is likely to make you liable for prosecution if your dog attacks someone in your own house…no doubt this would include a burglar.

That only works if the burglar complains :wink: :smiling_imp:

Legend_Scania:

commonrail:

just imagine the fun you could have…let the [zb] have one in the knee cap,then make him perform oral ■■■ on his buddy,or youll give him the other one. and then when hes finished give him the other one anyway :smiling_imp:

+1

Probably about the time a man with a bed shop bought a van!!

Legend_Scania:

commonrail:

+1

I had a van with either 2 bunks or a double bed in it.

scotstrucker:

limeyphil:
what a good idea.

i seen someone else say something about that in another thread but cant remember who or the post name so if the person see’s this then thanks it’s a brill idea and works well

Mentioned by ‘Bald Bloke’ in the thread that Russell2587 posted when another driver of ours had a cab break in, in France!

waynedl:

del949:

its even worse!

That only works if the burglar complains :wink: :smiling_imp:

Reverse the dog over him, so he CAN’T complain! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: