Thick MP deserves a telling off

I am currently in a dispute with a MP,who has written in to the local paper moaning about trucks,the thing that annoys me is his choice of words and how he uses them to attract attention to his cause,in the past he has quoted monster trucks destroying the enviroment,with the advent of longer trailers being allocated to those who bid for them.
I have contacted him to say that a longer trailer means fewer journeys and less damage to the roads,on other reports he says we are an INCONVENIENCE,if you google MP Andrew Murrison,at Trowbridge,he does not like trucks on his patch with the new 18 ton ban in Bath,as Bath will dump their problem in Wiltshire,as the freight route will run in his area,and the well to do rich do good brigade can not stand HGV`s rumbling through.
You can write email/fax/or phone this medal wearing MP,who has not seen any action to warrant medals,merely sat behind his desk in a war zone.

Let him,who the hell wants to drive through Bath.
Would suit me if they banned lorries from all town centres and cities and have a last mile hub.It’s not feasible I know but it would save us some grief and give us an easier life dontcha think.

I was was ting my time telling the geezer where all the stuff he bought comes from,but that has fallen on deaf ears,to some tie wearing bloke that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Yeah, make them drive to the outskirts of their precious little hamlets to collect their goods, suits us.

Thing is, this shouldn’t bother you really. Who gives a toss if we can’t drive trucks through these places, not the drivers problem.

An MP,is like a banana,they turn colour once they are voted in,but will say anything to get your vote.

toby1234abc:
An MP,is like a banana,they turn colour once they are voted in,but will say anything to get your vote.

my bananas are not like that, the fact that yours are explains a lot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stevie

:smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhoGTq_Sms

animal:

My firefox wont open this link due to some protocol bollox I don’t understand.

animal:

Do you mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhoGTq_Sms Angie Lol

ShropsBri:

animal:

The H was missing off http

toby1234abc:
I am currently in a dispute with a MP,who has written in to the local paper moaning about trucks,the thing that annoys me is his choice of words and how he uses them to attract attention to his cause,in the past he has quoted monster trucks destroying the enviroment,with the advent of longer trailers being allocated to those who bid for them.
I have contacted him to say that a longer trailer means fewer journeys and less damage to the roads,on other reports he says we are an INCONVENIENCE,if you google MP Andrew Murrison,at Trowbridge,he does not like trucks on his patch with the new 18 ton ban in Bath,as Bath will dump their problem in Wiltshire,as the freight route will run in his area,and the well to do rich do good brigade can not stand HGV`s rumbling through.
You can write email/fax/or phone this medal wearing MP,who has not seen any action to warrant medals,merely sat behind his desk in a war zone.

Maybe he needs to raise questions in Parliment as to why Bath have put a weight restriction on the bridge which means HGV traffic will now go through his consituentcy.

Davey Driver:

ShropsBri:

animal:

I dont use firefox have safari sorry

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

Davey Driver:

ShropsBri:

animal:

I dont use firefox have safari sorry

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

No worries,problem solved :smiley:
W o would ave t oug t an " " would make suc a difference e .