Thick lorry drivers

Why is the OP worrying about “thick Lorry drivers” when he is claiming to now be a co pilot on cargo planes?
I smell ■■■■■■■■!!!

DAF95XF:
Why is the OP worrying about “thick Lorry drivers” when he is claiming to now be a co pilot on cargo planes?
I smell [zb]!!!

If you had read some of this boys posts over the years and believed them all you would be on the same medication !!

DAF95XF:
I smell [zb]!!!

How do you think the cargo gets on and off the planes? :wink: :smiley:

DUFFMAN:

DAF95XF:
I smell [zb]!!!

If you had read some of this boys posts over the years and believed them all you would be on the same medication !!

I quite agree :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Driving coaches myself now tbf :blush:

Sir +:

DAF95XF:
I smell [zb]!!!

How do you think the cargo gets on and off the planes? :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:
I smell [zb]!!!

He’s full of ■■■■,always looking to provoke a reaction…think they are commonly known as trolls,suprised he went for a boring cargo pilot,thought his imagination would of stretched to him being head hunted by the USA government to pilot a stealth bomber.

dozy:
live in Grantham Toby and it’s a every day occurrence , we had a car wrote off when the a truck couldn’t get under a bridge , my mrs could get out the way as cars qued behind , he just came back with people screaming at him too stop , shoved car up road , frightened my girl to death as she thought truck was comming over the top of the car , hit wall down turning , hit sign , coppers sent him off towards Spalding as they just wanted him out the way , got a letter months later from cops saying they weren’t procceeding with procesecution due too lack of evidence :unamused: :unamused: ( I didn’t want him done but Ffs lack of evidence ,our car wrecked , cars damaged behind as they’d collided trying. To get out the way , coppers present ,witnesses , wall knocked down , sign knocked down etc etc , what’s the deterrent :exclamation:

You tell us. You have extensive experience in this kind of thing, after all.

xichrisxi:

DAF95XF:
I smell [zb]!!!

He’s full of [zb],always looking to provoke a reaction…think they are commonly known as trolls,suprised he went for a boring cargo pilot,thought his imagination would of stretched to him being head hunted by the USA government to pilot a stealth bomber.

He’s a nothing, I know somebody going for commercial pilots licence - Toby is full of ■■■■■■■■

Doesnt apply to all as many drivers have other experience/trades/profession gained through education.Problem is you dont have to be educated to be a truck driver and this by its very nature will attract low IQ candidates. The classic image of a thick,unwashed, unfit, fat, ignorant driver who lives on fried food is one which isnt going to go away anytime soon…

It’s OK pointing fingers but if you have a fleet with different height trailers, different units running different 5th wheel heights it’s easy to get caught out.

Never mind hitting the bridges years ago i lived in a small town on the border of the North of Ireland and the republic of Ireland. The only way across the border was over a humpback bridge and a low loader got stuck on it one day. it was was known as the Camel’s Hump and boy it was well humped. It took a long time to get that lorry removed from the hump. It made for good viewing if nothing else

Olog Hai:

dozy:
live in Grantham Toby and it’s a every day occurrence , we had a car wrote off when the a truck couldn’t get under a bridge , my mrs could get out the way as cars qued behind , he just came back with people screaming at him too stop , shoved car up road , frightened my girl to death as she thought truck was comming over the top of the car , hit wall down turning , hit sign , coppers sent him off towards Spalding as they just wanted him out the way , got a letter months later from cops saying they weren’t procceeding with procesecution due too lack of evidence :unamused: :unamused: ( I didn’t want him done but Ffs lack of evidence ,our car wrecked , cars damaged behind as they’d collided trying. To get out the way , coppers present ,witnesses , wall knocked down , sign knocked down etc etc , what’s the deterrent :exclamation:

You tell us. You have extensive experience in this kind of thing, after all.

Never hit a bridge , never reversed and then shoved a car up the road , but then I’ve got enough sense too set my snooper to 16 ft 3 so I know I’m never going too hit a bridge :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

If jumping from different tractor units to different trailers that have different heights, the employer should provide a measuring stick and not leave the yard until its measured correctly.
When cab hopping never rely on the in cab measuring sign, it could be wrong .

dozy:
but then I’ve got enough sense too set my snooper to 16 ft 3 so I know I’m never going too hit a bridge :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

Bookmarking this quote for future reference :laughing:

Franglais:
Check oil and water?
That involves tipping the cab now. If the electrons little legs are running out of radioactivity you can`t trust the dash display can you? No dip under the front grill now.

The scania i drive has a dip under the front grill no tilting the cab by me.