They have requested a draw bar!

just a 9min vid of a qualty delivery point i was coming out of,bonus points if you guess where i am?? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

its near Bridport, is it childoakford or something like that, chiddyoak? I know it it but forget its name. Bit of a steep climb toward Honiton.

you came back to the main A35 at Chideock and turned left, down the hill towards Bridport and Southampton, past the little Post Office and Spar shop on the right at the bottom of the hill :sunglasses:

mikey1964:
its near Bridport, is it childoakford or something like that, chiddyoak? I know it it but forget its name. Bit of a steep climb toward Honiton.

:wink: :wink: :wink: good job,split the points between yourself and mr spanky :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

looks like you came out from the road from north chidock mind you there are some really nice roads around there lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Exellent video,it was only when you passed the speed camera on the right that I remembered that it was the A35 at Chiddock, I remember a few bad accidents on the Honiton side of the village in years gone past involving LGVโ€™s and that bloody great hill.
Are you close coupled or A bar ?

How come you never met the local dustbin wagon coming the otherway! I nearly always do when ive got my drag on and get sent down pokey lanes like that! If it aint binman its fuel tanker delivery!

Imp:
How come you never met the local dustbin wagon coming the otherway! I nearly always do when ive got my drag on and get sent down pokey lanes like that! If it aint binman its fuel tanker delivery!

because they knew he was going to be there, and they have seen him drive before :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so have i, thatโ€™s why i stay out of his way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Imp:

because they knew he was going to be there, and they have seen him drive before :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so have i, thatโ€™s why i stay out of his way :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hey!!! you can get letters in the post for that sort of comment mr spanky,lol :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saucyboar5:

shuttlespanker:

Imp:

hey!!! you can get letters in the post for that sort of comment mr spanky,lol :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For some unknown reason, that makes me glad he was going the other way the other week when he spotted meโ€ฆ we had a crash barrier between usโ€ฆ :laughing: :wink:

Is that one of those dash-cams you are using to record, ive always fancied something like that.

merc0447:
Is that one of those dash-cams you are using to record, ive always fancied something like that.

its done through my phone nokia n95 8gb running a program called, you cam,BEFORE SOMEONE STARTS!!!
its fixed to the dash board, : :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: