There's always one..

Had the misfortune today of getting stuck on a loading bay next to “God’s gift”… I’ve not met a more conceited, boring, sad individual for many years. I know that us drivers tell a tall tale or two to while away the time, but by jove, this individual was something else. Anything you mention, he’s done it. Twice. Just for fun I mentioned who I fixed the fridge in my truck the other day (blown fuse), would you believe it, he’s only a refrigeration engineer. … even showed me a photocopy of some old, obviously doctored ‘licence’…

Luckily I was done and ready to go after 40 minutes, as I don’t think I could have kept up the pretence of enjoying his crap much longer.

Funny you say that. I loaded at Creative CNC in Leeds the other day and got stuck talking to a right whopper :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wrote a ■■■■ long winded reply to you ND and put it on the wrong thread. :unamused: :smiley:
Can’t be arsed to repeat it …so it’s on dozy’s ‘Tramping Issues’ thread if you’re mildly interested.
Don’t get too excited with anticipation btw. :smiley:

robroy:
Just wrote a [zb] long winded reply to you ND and put it on the wrong thread. :unamused: :smiley:
Can’t be arsed to repeat it …so it’s on dozy’s ‘Tramping Issues’ thread if you’re mildly interested.

The suspense is killing me… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:
Had the misfortune today of getting stuck on a loading bay next to “God’s gift”… I’ve not met a more conceited, boring, sad individual for many years. I know that us drivers tell a tall tale or two to while away the time, but by jove, this individual was something else.

He didn’t happen to be away all week in this fine kingdom [emoji57]

the nodding donkey:
Had the misfortune today of getting stuck on a loading bay next to “God’s gift”… I’ve not met a more conceited, boring, sad individual for many years. I know that us drivers tell a tall tale or two to while away the time, but by jove, this individual was something else. Anything you mention, he’s done it. Twice. Just for fun I mentioned who I fixed the fridge in my truck the other day (blown fuse), would you believe it, he’s only a refrigeration engineer. … even showed me a photocopy of some old, obviously doctored ‘licence’…

Luckily I was done and ready to go after 40 minutes, as I don’t think I could have kept up the pretence of enjoying his crap much longer.

Is this an on-going side swipe lol ?

No I don’t think so, who on earth would fit that description on Trucknet ■■ :laughing: I cant think of anyone …

robroy:
Just wrote a [zb] long winded reply to you ND and put it on the wrong thread. :unamused: :smiley:

Has one not heard of copy and paste? :wink: