theory test

a chap i know passed his medical ,recieved his provisional back and is looking to do his test,

is there a cd-rom theory test he can buy or is it a a highway code type book thing ?

were can you get it from ?

also can he start his lessons with a driving school and do his theory through the week during his training ■■

mark h:
a chap i know passed his medical ,recieved his provisional back

He’s legally entitled to drive as a learner although obviously he can’t take his test so it’s best to pass the theory first.

Take a look at drivingtheory4all.co.uk it is a good alternative to buying books and offers many additional features.

Hi ya Mark

There is a dsa lgv and pcv theory cd rom available i used it to pass my theory has practice tests on it and gives you feed back on where you need to revise by looking at the tests you do think it is about £10 to £15 helped me alot :smiley:

Jennie x

theres a cd for the hazard perception test…lets you experience practice tests…good imo
for the theory theres nothing better than the official dsa theory test questions book…every question for hgv, sorry lgv, and buz. Just read and revise this and you’ll be laughing.
I’ve got both sitting on my shelf if anyone wants to offer me a paltry sum for them…

mrpj:

mark h:
a chap i know passed his medical ,recieved his provisional back

He’s legally entitled to drive as a learner although obviously he can’t take his test so it’s best to pass the theory first.

so say my mate has booked lessons with a driving school, and the driving school will put him into his theory as part of the course before his test is this still eligable ?