theory test

In the hazard perception part does each clip have just one hazard or multiple hazards in it

Each clip has multiple hazards and youb are scored on how soon you see them develop?? Not to quick though as you may get penalties for being to “mouse clicky” :laughing:

14 clips in total.

13 have only 1 hazard, 1 has 2 hazards in the clip.

However, I believe this is changing in a few months time, more clips, higher pass mark.

[quote="colinb
However, I believe this is changing in a few months time, more clips, higher pass mark.[/quote]

YES it is and the questions will be to 100 BUT the two tests will be seperate and not as one with a seperate price for each - therefore if you fail one, only that one has to be retaken :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hazard Perception is going up to 19 clips with 20 hazards I understand.

Should have been April, but I think its now July 1st.

Smart Mart:
Hazard Perception is going up to 19 clips with 20 hazards I understand.

Should have been April, but I think its now July 1st.

The LGV and PCV tests are changing on 1 July 2008. From this date the tests will become two separate tests, the multiple choice and the hazard perception. The information for the new format of test is as follows:
£30 for the multiple choice test, going up from 60 to 100 questions. The pass mark will be 85/100.
£15 for the hazard perception test, going up to 19 clips with 20 hazards. The pass mark will be 67/100

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 0300 200 1122.
Kind regards,
Caroline Dootson,
Customer Service Representative,
Pearson VUE.

many thanks for all your help

after long wait for licence to come finally passed theory test on Tuesday at 8am brain must have woke early and the computer kind to me thanks for bits of adivise on these forums certainly helped in the hazard part just waiting to take C test now

Rog wrote:-

The LGV and PCV tests are changing on 1 July 2008. From this date the tests will become two separate tests, the multiple choice and the hazard perception.

It’s from the 4th August that the changes take place now.

nigel07:
after long wait for licence to come finally passed theory test on Tuesday at 8am

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your theory test nigel07 :smiley: :smiley:

Smart Mart:

Rog wrote:-

The LGV and PCV tests are changing on 1 July 2008. From this date the tests will become two separate tests, the multiple choice and the hazard perception.

It’s from the 4th August that the changes take place now.

I do wish the DSA would make up their mind :exclamation: :exclamation:

Thanks Mart :smiley:

:smiley:

yeah i palso passed my Theory Test on Friday 16th May, i was well made up cannot wait now to get behind the wheel and start to do the proper learning, my advice to anyone reading this who is about to their theory prepare well for both parts, cos i failed my 1st one and had to wait 2 weeks. but i found that one i got over the fear of failing the hazard perception for clicking to many times. i actualy aced it 60 out of 75 points which isn’t bad i think.

Simod:
:smiley:
yeah i palso passed my Theory Test on Friday 16th May,

**WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :D :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :D :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one! think if I fail Hazard part I will wait for change to seperate tests…