Theory Test

Hey guys,

I have my theory test in a matter of days.

I feel that I’ve put the effort in with the revision. I have a CD rom, which offers all types of practice, from short sessions to official style tests of 100 questions.

I have got to the point where I pass each time. I have started to consistently score mid 80’s to mid 90’s - so I feel hopeful that I can do the same on test day.

For those of you who have recently sat the test, would you say that the practice material is close enough to the real thing? Is the test much more difficult that the practice tests that you sat?

I don’t want to be caught out on test day.

Any hints/tips are appreciated.

Cheers

I passed my part 1a LGV multiple choice theory test recently. Only took me half the allowed time and scored 98/100.

It’s slightly easier than the practice tests, as there is only one answer. There aren’t any questions with 2 or 3 answers.

Go for it, you can always retake unlimited number of times. Keep calm and don’t panic, and you will probably pass first time.

I found the real test was worded slightly differently that made it seem slightly harder I just did practice tests over and over scored 95/100.

Wrong thread.

I took mine in Feb and thought the practice and study material was more then adequate. Actual test felt easier theory and hazard perception if anything. Sure you’ll be fine :slight_smile: