Theory test

Recently booked my Theory test for the end of this month. I have baught the cd and book from eBay to study. What one is best to use ? Any other info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Personally I’m dock marks off anyone for practicing this test, as if you can’t pass that without, you shouldn’t be behind the wheel…

Does that help? :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck pal, not that you need it, it’s easy! :smiley:

Try this = mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/

lots to use, I bought the book but veared more towards online practising

test » LGV Theory was the one i used

good luck dude

Johnc1991:
Recently booked my Theory test for the end of this month. I have baught the cd and book from eBay to study. What one is best to use ? Any other info would be appreciated.

Cheers

I used an app on android phone (Google play) LGV Theory Test+HPT Kit by deep river development. Cost a couple of quid but we’ll worth it. Also bought all the relevant dsa books and read cover to cover repeatedly. Passed all three tests within an hour and 15 min first time. Preperation is everything, good luck.

I got the official lgv theory test off ebay, booked my theory 2 weeks after and absolutely nailed my revision and HPT every day… it worked i passed all tests first time!

Put in what you want out. :slight_smile:

jimbobb:

Johnc1991:

Cheers

I used an app on android phone (Google play) LGV Theory Test+HPT Kit by deep river development. Cost a couple of quid but we’ll worth it. Also bought all the relevant dsa books and read cover to cover repeatedly. Passed all three tests within an hour and 15 min first time. Preperation is everything, good luck.

this is the same app I’m using it’ been a really good help