theory test

sitting theory test soon any tips :smiley:

paultricia:
sitting theory test soon any tips :smiley:

rightdriver.co.uk/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/

Don’t rush. Go to the toilet before hand, nowt worse bursting for the bog whilst whilst needing to concentrate.

I got the official hgv theory test book that the Dvsa do and also went online and just did through all the questions on my phone whilst the wife was watching was eastenders and on my break at work.

Got the book for a tenner from hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk - theory test and Cpc helped a lot but the hazard perception clips were a bit on the small side for my liking

Easiest of the three. Don’t make the mistake I have been making while practising in not reading question properly because you think you recognise the answer from seeing the questions previously. Should not be a problem on the test itself as they are no longer using the same questions they print in the books. But easy mistake to make.

Download the app on your phone. Questions and near enough bang on to the test. Just keep doing mock test until your passing every time and you will ace it. The app is HGV Theory Test £5

Hi,
Revise properly, don’t leave it to the last day, but take the full week or whatever time you get.
For the CPC watch the video from EP driving a couple of times.
I’ve done it and passed all first time round. Good luck!

I sat my theory a couple of weeks ago and I revised using one of the apps you can download( paid for the full version with hazard perception vids). I studied that app religiously until I was constantly getting 100% in every mock test I took. But when I took the actual test there were questions on the test I had absolutely no idea about and so got a little flustered.

I passed but I would recommend getting the official book to revise with along with the app.

There is also a website called theory4all which is supposed to be good but you only get access for a limited time

The clips on the hazard perception test are alot clearer and better quality than any of the practice stuff you can get your hands on.

I found the official test easier than the practice stuff