Theory Test Success

Passed my theory test yesterday :stuck_out_tongue: and immediately rang my instructor to let him know - he then proceeded to tell me hed broken his foot and couldnt get in the cab for two weeks :cry: going on our hols in 6 weeks so lessons are booked for first week in october :laughing:

well done on passing theory :smiley:
The instructor probably broke his foot when he booted the last trainee out of the cab for not doing enough mirror checks :wink: :wink: :laughing:
have you looked at this trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23857

Thanks for the link ROG - have already had a good gander at this thread but to be honest,its only dealing with a splitter that i will maybe struggle with as ive been driving buses and coaches for the last 6 years so am up to scratch on things like straddling lanes and road positions. Any advice though would be greatly appreciated.
Still undecided what to do as far as a job is concerned,im toying with the idea of getting my class 1& 2 before i start thinking of looking for a job.That way i can go and drive class 2s to start with but have the class 1 there ready for when i need it.

russjp:
Still undecided what to do as far as a job is concerned,im toying with the idea of getting my class 1& 2 before i start thinking of looking for a job.That way i can go and drive class 2s to start with but have the class 1 there ready for when i need it.

In your case I would agree that getting both C & C+E in a short space of time would be advantageous as you are already use to large vehicles and the on-road problems that can present you with.

Well done mate on your pass. Its a great feeling of relief when you pass. Good luck on your training too.

Cheers Nige

WELL DONE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: