Theory test speed limits = old ones

I have been reliably informed that the LGV speed limits on the theory test are still at the pre easter ones so 40 SC and 50 Dual

Remember to select these on the theory test or you will not get the answer to count as a positive

Apparently the LGV theory test is not being reviewed until September this year where we hope they will change the questions to accommodate the current limits for England/Wales and Scotland as the two now have different limits

I have also been informed that they are unable or unwilling to remove the speed question from the databank

This info comes from a very reputable trainer who has spoken to both Pearson Vue and the DVSA and has to teach the wrong limits so the candidates can pass the theory test

Is this daft or what !!

Seems about right!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I asked this today when I went for my theory and they said it is as you say Rog.
The words they said were that they would recieve correspondence once it changes

I would have thought it would be wise for anyone doing the theory test to ask at the test centre, you can bet it’s not going to be widely advertised when they do change the answers in the database.

ROG:
teach the wrong limits so the candidates can pass the theory test
Is this daft or what !!

Its a government agency,what did you expect? Of course they’ll do it arse about ■■■ :laughing:
You didnt realy think the left hand would talk to the right did you? :laughing: