Theory test revision material

Good evening all. I am looking to start revision for my theory and hazard perception. Can anyone advise of the best revision material ie books or even an app.

If you could tell me exactly what to buy I would be most greatfull

Regards

Martin

There is good apps in the app store don’t use the free ones I think the one I used cost about eight quid but having it on your phone is good as any free time just pick up your phone and do some mock tests good luck

taggy24:
There is good apps in the app store don’t use the free ones I think the one I used cost about eight quid but having it on your phone is good as any free time just pick up your phone and do some mock tests good luck

Cheers taggy24

What is specifically I need ie hgv highway code ECT

Cheers

Check out the ones contained within the link in my signature below :bulb:

If you want to punish your wallet, you could order the official books and DVD. They publish new editions with slightly different questions every year. If you could get your hands on an older edition I wouldn’t worry too much.

However, you can study topics such as drivers hours rules, highway code, vehicle dimensions, dangerous load symbols for free online quite easily. There are also numerous mock tests available online, so you can have a go and see where you are right now. Also, if any answers are wrong, be meticulous about noting them down. I am going to stick my neck out and say it is perfectly possible to gain pass standard without purchasing anything.

Much better to learn and understand than memorise answers!

The Complete LGV and PCV Theory and Hazard Perception Test on Amazon about £13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just used drivingtheory4all and pass first time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk