Theory test prep

Been scouting around for some free theory test stuff to get some practice in before the dvd I’ve ordered gets to me.

Anyone know of any please?

Am especially interested in any hazard perception vids I could have a practice on. :smiley:

Try this one

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Public/Default.aspx
Mario :wink:

If you have a smart phone there are some free apps that you can download & practice on.

Thanks guys, will have a look :slight_smile:

Hi - I know this thread is a little old, but better to resurrect it than post a new thread on the same topic…
I am just starting the process of gaining my C+E through my Army Reserve (This week’s name for the TA) unit. While waiting to do my theory and hazard perception, it obviously makes sense to access some sort of training in my own time, to ensure a pass. My superior informed me the other night that you can access sample tests, etc on the DVLA website for free, but I am beggared if I can see it there.
Does anyone have a link?
Failing that, should I just get a book - is it just the contents of some sort of HGV Highway code?
Cheers

gov.uk/practise-your-driving-theory-test

Are you needing the initial driver cpc?
Scrub that cos I found this …

I have been doing agency driving for the last couple of months (Just 7.5T and Minibus work on my grandfather rights - going for my class2 through the TA soon, hopefully before moving up to bigger stuff).

You just need 35 hours of periodic dcpc before 09/09/2014

ROG:

…so what does that entail?

Shandy123:

ROG:

…so what does that entail?