Theory test papers

Hi all, got my C+E tomorrow afternoon & looking at the email it says I need “both your multiple-choice and hazard perception pass letters, or your overall theory test pass certificate letter (unless you didn’t need to take one)” and I can’t find them. Do I really need these or don’t I as I did these when I did my class 2?

Thanks

I can’t remember if I needed mine or not. I just took everything in a folder.

Lad before me had stupidly re-sat his theory and hazard perception believing he needed it again for class 1 [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Lug Nut:
Hi all, got my C+E tomorrow afternoon & looking at the email it says I need “both your multiple-choice and hazard perception pass letters, or your overall theory test pass certificate letter (unless you didn’t need to take one)” and I can’t find them. Do I really need these or don’t I as I did these when I did my class 2?

Thanks

No if you did them for your C licence you don’t have to do them again for your C+E.

I did my C in 2003 and did hazard perception and theory test back then. I did my C+E in 2016 and did not need to resit them or provide any evidence of them.

All you are doing is upgrading your C licence with E.

simcor:

Lug Nut:

Thanks

No if you did them for your C licence you don’t have to do them again for your C+E.

I did my C in 2003 and did hazard perception and theory test back then. I did my C+E in 2016 and did not need to resit them or provide any evidence of them.

All you are doing is upgrading your C licence with E.

Same here, when i done my Class C in June last year i took my papers with me, but when i done my Class C+E in October Last year there was no need to take them.

No theory proof needed for LGV CE test