Theory test out of the way

I know its a small step but at least its out of the way ( 60 /60 + near perfect hazard test)

now to book the practical :slight_smile:

MattyGB:
I know its a small step but at least its out of the way ( 60 /60 + near perfect hazard test)

now to book the practical :slight_smile:

Fantastic score - better than mine! :slight_smile:

58/60 on questions, 64 on HP.

Still, think that it’s a bit of a waste of time and money. I speak as an experienced car and van driver, and I’m at a loss as to what I’m supposed to have learnt.

When you take into account the time and costs of sitting this, it would easily have paid for an hour’s practical training - and I feel I would have learnt more about actually driving LGVs than studying for the theory malarkey!

Doing my practical soon - can’t wait to get my hands on the pass cert that matters most! :sunglasses: :laughing:

youre not wrong lez

few evenings doing the cd and thats it - you would have to be a right numpty to fail ( if you dont bother to prepare).

Like you I am looking forward to understanding the realities of Driving LGV’s

I view the theory as a neccesary evil

I passed theory with similarly high scores, I can’t understand how ANYBODY fails, car, hgv or otherwise…

:smiley: good on ya mate!!! i also did 60/60 but not so good on hazard i was seeing things too quick an it didnt register!!! :open_mouth:

donpablo:
:smiley: good on ya mate!!! i also did 60/60 but not so good on hazard i was seeing things too quick an it didnt register!!! :open_mouth:

its a bit of a knack the hazard test - you dont know if you have clicked on time or not :slight_smile:

Well done mate,I`m at the same stage and starting my class c training this week - cant wait !!! keep us posted :smiley:

i got 35 out of 35 :laughing:

Well done matty, good luck with your training m8 :smiley:

Well I failed my Hazard Perception yesterday by two marks, not at all happy with myself or the exam itself! . It was a bitter pill to swallow as I have been driving for 30 years with just one accident to my debit (10 years ago) and no points on my license. The hazard perception course was designed for new drivers according to the DVLA website! Anyway I’m over it now and have a retest for next week.
Out of interest I spoke to the driving centre who will be training me later in the month and they say none of their instructors like it at all as you are basically trying to beat a computer programe and nothing can beat actually driving with an examiner and pointing out hazards as you drive along!

Oh by the way I scored 60/60 on the theory!

Bad luck, i only scrapped through on the HPT part passing by 3 points. I think it is a complete waste of time. A money making exercise. Because you fail a HPT does that mean they can take your licence from you as you are not deemed to be able to spot a hazardâ– â– ?