Theory test certificate

Hi all after passing both my hazard perception & multiple choice I received my results at the test centre. However I believe I should receive my pass certificate with theory test number through the door.

It’s been around 3 weeks now and I haven’t received it yet, can anyone confirm roughly how long this takes to come?

Cat C training starts 15th November and test on the 19th, excited but stressing about this certificate.

Thanks.

Curtis

Mine took a while but just keep the results as proof for now. If it helps to stop you getting stressed. Nobody ever asked to see mine as it must be linked to your license somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed my theory a week ago and my hazard perception this week. The test centre gave me my certificate as well my hazard perception pass on the day. I presumed everyone got theirs like that.

Hiddo:
Mine took a while but just keep the results as proof for now. If it helps to stop you getting stressed. Nobody ever asked to see mine as it must be linked to your license somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I’d like to think thats the case nowadays seeing as nearly everything you do is online.

1van:
I passed my theory a week ago and my hazard perception this week. The test centre gave me my certificate as well my hazard perception pass on the day. I presumed everyone got theirs like that.

I passed my hazard perception in August and my multiple choice at the start of this month. I’ve now just had a look at both certificates and the first one I passed (HPT) has my test pass number on it but my multiple choice has no mention of a pass number so is that the only number I need its 9 digits long?

Thanks this will save me alot of stress if that is the case :smiley:

I got 3 separate documents, theory pass, hazard perception pass and one that says you’ve passed theory and hazard perception which has the certificate number on.

1van:
I got 3 separate documents, theory pass, hazard perception pass and one that says you’ve passed theory and hazard perception which has the certificate number on.

Ah right I see so there is another I’m waiting for, the one that confirms I’ve passed both parts. Cheers

Curtis199:

1van:

Ah right I see so there is another I’m waiting for, the one that confirms I’ve passed both parts. Cheers

I don’t know, I got my certificate on the day at the test centre after passing my hazard perception. I didn’t know that some people get theirs posted to them.

Here’s what my first certificate says

This is what I got from the test centre

Curtis199:
I passed my hazard perception in August and my multiple choice at the start of this month. I’ve now just had a look at both certificates and the first one I passed (HPT) has my test pass number on it but my multiple choice has no mention of a pass number so is that the only number I need its 9 digits long?

Thanks this will save me alot of stress if that is the case :smiley:

You passed the first test before DVSA updated their theory test systems and the second test after, same as I did - and the second one didn’t have a certificate number on it. I never did receive the third ‘tests all passed’ certificate. The practical driving centre apparently got some query from DVSA 2 days before my test saying they couldn’t locate the theory passes - I took the 2 theory pass certs into the centre, the nice lady there got on the phone to DVSA and sorted it all out, no drama.

I’m guessing this is something the tuition centres are seeing pretty regularly these days, so don’t worry, you’ll be fine - just bring copies to the tuition centre and let them sort it out.

Late reply but thanks guys for the help and advice.
My pass certificate never ever turned up however I sat my C test today and passed first time :smiley: wasn’t asked for the pass certificate so everything must be electronic now.
Thanks again.
Curtis

Curtis199:
I sat my C test today and passed first time

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Well done on passing! I passed my Class 2 about 3 weeks ago and I start my first Class 2 job on Monday.

Good luck with the job search and for the future!

bugger.lugs:
Well done on passing! I passed my Class 2 about 3 weeks ago and I start my first Class 2 job on Monday.

Good luck with the job search and for the future!

Thankyou & well done to you aswell all the best!

What type of motors will you be driving?

Curtis

Curtis199:

Curtis

I’m going to be driving a multi-car transporter so quite looking forward to the challenge

bugger.lugs:

Curtis199:

Curtis

I’m going to be driving a multi-car transporter so quite looking forward to the challenge

Oh nice! All the best
Take care

Curtis