Theory test booked :)

hi iv just booked my hgv theory test for the 28th so fingers crossed. im thinking about doing my training with 2start ltd does anybody recommend them??

theory test tommorow hopefully pass then on to my training :slight_smile:

Hi, firstly the best of luck with your theory test tomorrow.

I notice you’ve had no response to your question regarding your proposed trainer. I don’t know them (but that means very little - can’t know everyone) but can’t find them on Google. Where did you get them from? Have you been to see them? Looked at/sat in the trucks?

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
can’t find them on Google.

2start-training.com/

This them

2start-training.com/

Good luck for tomorrow

At least they have their own lorries

Google maps reference below

maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=PO16+9R … CBgQ8gEwAA

thank you everyone i was going to do my training with zenith but my uncles friend recommended 2 start since i was about 5 i was always away all week with my grandad who used to drive for george jenkins transport ltd and iv always wanted to drive lorries so hopefully i pass :slight_smile:

Have you been to visit them as yet & call into Zenith heard they have a good rep but not my part of the country but as they have been recommended by someone that you know is always good

When you have finished the course are you going to give us a diary to let us know how you got on & how you fond 2 start :question:

Just goes to show I should stick to teaching people how to drive trucks and keep away from t’internet!!
Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Just goes to show I should stick to teaching people how to drive trucks and keep away from t’internet!!
Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well you are trying :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well you are trying

…been said many times!! Blame the pills :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Well you are trying

…been said many times!! Blame the pills :laughing: :laughing:

Yep that is what I do

But did you pass :question:

passed my theory today :slight_smile: 94 out of 100 and yes im going to do a day to day diary of my training cant wait :slight_smile:

Well done :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you i just cant wait to get behind the wheel

congrats mate :slight_smile:
i passed hazard and theory, got the case studies theory next tuesday :slight_smile:

As Im an GOB dont need to do case study or mod 2 & 4

GOB?

GOB = Grumpy Old B*****