Theory Exam Tommorow getting nervous slowly

Hi guys I’m getting my Theory and Hazard Perception bit done Tmmrw.

Getting nervous but fully prepared to both parts. :smiling_imp:

Any last minute thoughts and advices are welcome and please Cross your fingers for me.

Just do your best, don’t rush, all the best.

Paul :smiley:

As Paul said, don’t rush. Read the question properly before you answer it. On the hazard perception, click when you see the hazard - then count to two and click again.

You’ve prepared for the tests so you should be fine.

Get to the test centre in good time so you’re relaxed and not wound up.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

How did the theory test go? :smiley:

Hi guys just a bit of news from my Theory and Hazard Perception.

I’ve passed Multiple Choice Test with 93/100 Score.

I’ve passed Hazard Perception with 70/100 Score.

And with this said I’ve passed the Theory. Sorry for not sharing straight away but I got some “Expensive Wine” and celebrated first with my Partner, so was unable to Write for some time afterwards. Lol. :smiley:

PS. Already sent the Papers to HGV Express to book my Practical course and Test at the final day.

Already sent the Papers to HGV Express to book my Practical course and Test at the final day.

Huge mistake! They are a broker who will charge you more than normal to get less than normal a lot slower than normal.

Why on earth have you done that?

You could note that they weren’t around to answer your questions when two reputable trainers were.

Get out of it if you can - and quickly!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Already sent the Papers to HGV Express to book my Practical course and Test at the final day.

Huge mistake!

Look Pete

I had no other choice as I’ve signed up with them 2 months ago and u Knew it as You were one of the first to comment negatively on them.

Secondly We will Talk about a Mistake when I actually go on the course and provide some feedback OK. ? And for now on just don’t spread hate and say what I’ve done wrong as You have business in It and that’s the only reason You write like this. “Funnily enough Your Company wasn’t the one to Call me and Ask about me First day when I landed in the UK after Being in Arizona for 2 months doing business”. But Them. :frowning: Maybe that’s why U haven’t got that another customer, but being rude just because I didn’t chose your company Is not doing any good to You trust me.

Also by writing like this You undermine my judgment and destroy My self confidence in This Course which I’ve booked already and nothing can be changed, well it can be but I do not want to change it as it willl just Delay my Career Change and I’m Desperate as it’s just a matter of time when I’ll just explode at some rude customer and say to them what i really think about them in their fcg face.
And Lose my job and reference in result. So I’d better change this job fast.

I hope this explains to You why I went with them in the first place.

Ps. Sorry If I hurted Your feelings but I had to say It as “My Way or No Way” is not a way to treat Forum Members

Trust me, my feelings are fine.

The reason I write so much about brokers is because innocent folks are continually misled by them.

I also spend too much time trying to sort out the mess they leave behind which, frankly, I resent.

I think it’s maybe me who may have hurt your feelings; if that’s the case, then I apologise.

In the meantime, all the best with your training.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

HGV driving isn’t a good career choice if you have anger management problems.

Good luck.