Theory booked

Starting to brick it a bit now! Got my Multiple Choice, Hazard Perception and Case Studies booked in.

I’ve done a couple of practice tests on here:

safedrivingforlife.info

safedrivingforlife.info/tak … e-test-one

safedrivingforlife.info/tak … e-test-two

47/50 and 49/50 respectively, but I’m going to be delving into the books deeply over the next few days!!!

slowlane:
Starting to brick it a bit now! Got my Multiple Choice, Hazard Perception and Case Studies booked in.

I’ve done a couple of practice tests on here:

safedrivingforlife.info

safedrivingforlife.info/tak … e-test-one

safedrivingforlife.info/tak … e-test-two

47/50 and 49/50 respectively, but I’m going to be delving into the books deeply over the next few days!!!

Good luck bud, you’ll smash it!

Try not to let nerves interfere with you.

edit Also does your practice material give you the actual 100 question mock test?? If not I’d advise you get one that does. Theres a few posts on here and they’ll tell you which one is best.
Keep reading and practising, and you’ll do fine.

Thanks mate!

Those 2 sets of 50 come off the DVSA (saferdrivingforlife is a DVSA website), so I’m pretty confident that they’re going to be close to test style!

I’ve got the usual Highway Code, Driving Goods Vehicles, CPC and LGV Theory books. I’ve had them a while, as I’m a bit of driving and truck geek, probably why I smashed the practice tests :laughing: The hazard perception guide is in the post now. That’s the one I’m worried about the most - I nearly failed my car one by clicking for the hazard too soon :unamused:

I’ve got 2 weeks until the Multiple Choice and Case Studies, so it’s going to be cramming central. Where’s the steaming brain smiley when you need it?! :grimacing:

Best of luck

• I used a website that had the theory and case study questions on it. I would recommend this over the book as you get instant answers and can practice when you’re at work etc.

slowlane:
Thanks mate!

Those 2 sets of 50 come off the DVSA (saferdrivingforlife is a DVSA website), so I’m pretty confident that they’re going to be close to test style!

I’ve got the usual Highway Code, Driving Goods Vehicles, CPC and LGV Theory books. I’ve had them a while, as I’m a bit of driving and truck geek, probably why I smashed the practice tests :laughing: The hazard perception guide is in the post now. That’s the one I’m worried about the most - I nearly failed my car one by clicking for the hazard too soon :unamused:

I’ve got 2 weeks until the Multiple Choice and Case Studies, so it’s going to be cramming central. Where’s the steaming brain smiley when you need it?! :grimacing:

Dependant of when you passed your car test it’s all changed now. When I passed my car test it was low resolution cameras and dodgy angles and lets be honest It was a complete disaster!! Now It’s all CGI and fake, It’s like watching a video game, you can pretty much anticipate when the hazard is coming, I didn’t even practice my hazard perception and got 100%, It’s very easy now and you really don’t need to worry, but at the same time don’t take my word for it, practice and see how you feel! :slight_smile: Good luck

For the hazard perception and module 1 theory mate forget the books and try this it was all I needed to pass

play.google.com/store/apps/deta … OMUbLcnNgO

I passed CPC case studies on Saturday using this

amazon.co.uk/Complete-Drive … on+cd+2016

And the Hazard Perception and multiple choice with this

amazon.co.uk/Complete-Theor … on+cd+2016

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Dazza1shot:
For the hazard perception and module 1 theory mate forget the books and try this it was all I needed to pass

play.google.com/store/apps/deta … OMUbLcnNgO

I used this too it was a grate help

Thanks everyone!

Unorthodox - I passed my car test in 2003, and yes - it was terrible!

I’m a book learner, if I can read something a few times it usually settles into my brain. I find “bitesize” type learning really difficult manage, probably down to how Dyslexia affects me.

I also like having the books on the “driving shelf” of one of my bookcases. Because I’m a dork. :grimacing: