Theory and mod 2

…all passed this morning. After being stripped searched lol for phones, secret compartments in watches and wallets I had to leave everything but my underpants in a locker. I was then passed through a metal detector scanning for other cheating equipment hidden up my ■■■■■■. Once I had cleared the totally over the top security welcoming party I was led into the testing room which seemed full of others doing literacy tests. I had 3 tests to do so was shown to my seat, next to a young lad who was already sat doing whatever he was doing. So, I started with the multiple choice which was very simple giving me chance to settle in and chill. 95%
I then moved on to the hazard which I was sure I failed as all the hazards we totally obvious and I could see them coming from miles away. This made it difficult to judge when to press the mouse button. Too early, no mark, too late, ■■■■ mark. 69/100
Moving onto DCPC. It was almost like the multiple choice all over again however there are some questions that I had to think hard about. You need 40 to pass, I got 41 lol (phew)
I finished 3 tests in 1.5 hours and the lad I was next to was STILL doing his first! Probably still is :unamused:

any, done and dusted.

Well done bud. Now start your driving training. Good luck :smiley: