Theory and HP done

Good day today. Just passed my theory and hazard perception.

Funny thing is when I was doing the hazard perception test (which is much better and clearer than the training disc and internet clips) all I could think of was how much it reminded me of Catchphrase and I kept expecting to hear Roy Walker saying “say what you see!”

Onto the good stuff now. I am training with Tyne and Wear LGV Training. Start my CPC on Monday. Just waiting for a date for my truck training.

Good suff, well done. I’ve got theory and hazard booked for the 22nd so not long now.
Can’t wait to get to the driving part. I’m glad you mentioned the quality of the clips, you’re right the disc and online ones are terrible so it’s good to know they’re better on the day.

New CGI clips look good. Shame the test is a bit flawed. Encourages people to cheat, even instructors encourage it. Click mouse button when you see hazard but don’t click again could easily get zero. Have to be devious and click a few more times but not enough to trip the cheat system. Idiotic. Even trainee car driving instructors are failing this test!!! Got my three tests books. One per day due to waiting list. The HP is the one i’m the most concerned about. If anyone lives in Hertfordshire (not sure if it applies elsewhere) go into the library on there computers (if you are a member). Free 1 hour internet per day. They have something called TheoryPro which lets you practice the theory/HP for all tests (LGV, PCV, Car, Motorbike, Driving Instructor). Not worth buying the theory book.