Theory and hazard tests booked

Just booked tests and picked up dsa theory questions and answers book wow that’s a lot of reading and a whole lot of figures to remember ie max height max width and so on all different numbers in my head already that’s without all the driver hours breaks and so on figures my head is starting to hurt ha ha

Good luck with your tests.

If you just keep reading bits at a time it should stick.

If you read everything in 1 day chances are you won’t actually take much of it in. I studied for me theory and mod2 by just revising the theory DVD at least once a day, for around 3 weeks.

I’m still worrying a bit about the drivers hours as I’m now in the process of looking for work and I know I need to get it right first time.

Good luck mate

As said I think the disc is a good way by generating random mock tests etc

When I did my theory I did use the book & the disc but only small amounts often would do approx 3 test at a time with plenty of breaks over a few days

Good luck with it try not to worry too much as it will start to come together

LR18-8:
Good luck with your tests.

If you just keep reading bits at a time it should stick.

If you read everything in 1 day chances are you won’t actually take much of it in. I studied for me theory and mod2 by just revising the theory DVD at least once a day, for around 3 weeks.

I’m still worrying a bit about the drivers hours as I’m now in the process of looking for work and I know I need to get it right first time.

Try not to worry too much about the hours as it will come once you are using them but a pen / pencil & paper could be of some use so you can write down when you start until you get used to them could also carry a copy of the GV262 with you :bulb:

Cheers for advice I keep looking at book and doing a bit at a time