Theiving scum kelsa bar pinched!

million to one shot but if anyone gets offered a cheap kelsa euro bar with four hella rallye spots on with daf embosted on the spot lights it may b mine (stainless steel shiny bar),i turned up at me moter 3am tue mrnin to find some scum had nicked my light bar it was parked behind the garage on southampton rd fordingbridge hampshire any hear anything let me no please as the old bill were a waste of time i should have saved my money on the phone call cheers terry

ive fitted a couple last year…kelsa wont sell the mounting brackets sparately so im told unless you can prove its yours?
i spot welded the mounting bolts to make it harder to steal them…if they need to come off a quick hit with an angle grinder will do the job,but will deter the opportunist theif who can unbolt one and cut the wires in 2 minutes!

a local company to me had the eurobars stolen off 3 of there trucks one weekend

sam

yea, I was talking to a Ritchie/Emmens driver (melton mowbray based) and they had 3 of there trucks done for the light bars last weekend whilst parked in there yard… beware out there people :frowning:

Check EBAY. There are always some on sale. Check if the seller is close to you and go and view as a possible buyer.

Paid 100 quid for it! thx :smiley:

your loss my gain.

Good to speak to you at Clockhouse, I’ll keep my eyes open for your lightbar. Theiven gits.

Try this bloke,lol,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46667

feels toss had my nicked, :cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone attempted to steal 1 of ours in Leon on tuesday night. driver disturbed them and they legged it.

Worse thing about it is that unless it is some one who is putting on Ebay , it means its a fellow DRIVER !!!

and that just wrong !

Stainless steel…with 4 rallye spot lights (daf embossed) £35 or free to any driver who needs them rather than use the vehicles headlights… :smiley: :smiley: