The Yard 8 Month Make over

Well with all this doom and gloom i thought i would post something positve :slight_smile:

After spending 5 million on our yard 2 years ago , they now and go sink another few mill on a bit of an upgrade .

I will be nice to work from when its finished but dam its a pain in the rear atm.

There about half way through right now and yesterday the first of the concrete whent down.

It is a big yard

It had a lot of room for parking

First thing they done was dig out Earth Bank at the top of the yard

Then the building started

Its not very nice when it rains :frowning:

These lads have been kept busy.

Thers a lot of work to be done and wont be finished till September
I guess it will be worth it in the end will 18 bays, proper parking a new drivers lounge with showers and a new kitchen .

I will update this as we go :slight_smile:

Thos Scanias used to tramp on they did! My old man drove M906 ATW (scanny in the first picture) Worked for T/mec for some years, then went over to Arcese… when most did lol! :laughing:

Thats the B/ham depot isnt it?

Hi Stu190

Yes m8 its the Brum depot, although its in Redditch.

M906 ATW has now finaly given up , it was used as a shunter but now sadly it has passed away , dam lovely sound it made too V8 with 500 horses.

I Started after everyone left for Arcese so i never got involved with it all tbh, as long as i get my few quid at the end of the month i am a happy chappy :slight_smile:.

Well i will be when the builders move out :wink:

GerryT:
Hi Stu190

Yes m8 its the Brum depot, although its in Redditch.

M906 ATW has now finaly given up , it was used as a shunter but now sadly it has passed away , dam lovely sound it made too V8 with 500 horses.

I Started after everyone left for Arcese so i never got involved with it all tbh, as long as i get my few quid at the end of the month i am a happy chappy :slight_smile:.

Well i will be when the builders move out :wink:

Oh no! :frowning: Shame they ended up like that…

Yeah definatly! keep your self to yourself and plod on :wink:

If your up the road gimme a flash n wave, cant miss me lol! Flat bed with about 200 white wheels on in big racks! - I get the “old skool” drivers waving and then double looking going “thats not bilko, errrrr” as im on the stupid o clock start! :laughing:

Stu190:
If your up the road gimme a flash n wave, cant miss me lol! Flat bed with about 200 white wheels on in big racks! - I get the “old skool” drivers waving and then double looking going “thats not bilko, errrrr” as im on the stupid o clock start! :laughing:

I will do m8 :slight_smile:

This is the only other 1 i got of the Scania, i said it was a 500 but i must have been thinking of the white one we got , still for its year it was a belter :slight_smile: