The worse waiting rooms

Kept wondering why everyone bitched about going to Wakefield Morrison…until Thursday… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Originally i thought it had a bad reversing area…like co-op Portsbury or…Sainsbury’s Fetham…(as i found out on Saturday morning…coming to the end of a 13hr shift…after only 5hrs kip the previous day…(the bunk in that truck…was filthy and stunk)… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: but no it was perfectly fine…

Pass through this creamy bland waiting room…get told to stay in waiting room and don’t go anywhere…:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

U sit there wondering what crime u’ve committed… u start feeling sorry for those scum whom r bang up for 23hrs a day…
The coffee M/C…(didn’t actually look at it)…but was warned not to use it…cos the guy cleaning the toilet…then use the same cloth to wipe down the coffee M/C… :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: …(love to see the standard of his house…Think I’ll wear a white suit before entering)…
:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

All I have to say people is that was a horrible experience…along with Christian Salva…….depot at Hinckley…………Think they’re going for a world record…with that sardine tin of a waiting room

It’s all a bloody insult

Share it around people where else do they do this■■?..Cheeky ■■■■■■■■ :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

tesco magor

enough said :exclamation:

tesco middlewhich,
crap waiting room and bags of attitude of the staff to boot!!!

Wirral…u get a bleeper there…just ■■■■-off to the canteen like i did…although the only problem then…is u might be stupid like me n’ wonder what that bleeping noise is…thinking it’s the tea M/C hot water boiler i was sat next to…They lost me for an 1-1/2hrs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I agree with wirralpete tesco middlewich is bad

:smiling_imp: :imp:

i used to work for stobarts on friday to tuesday tramping guess where they would have you booked into for a 4pm delivery on a tuesday? needless to say didnt stay there for more than a year :laughing:

On my recent excursions to Middlewich,they were refurbing the goods in office area,at the warehouse on the left,and the coffee was free,and nice,just inside the warehouse door,up the steps.

I used to present myself,they gave you a bleeper,if they had any left,and then I just sat in the truck.Same while tipping,you handed your keys in,they tipped you,then paged you when your notes were ready.

No complaints here.

But Morrisons chilled at Northwich is the same as Wakefield.1 lousy chair,and a pop and sweet machine.

Ken.

why moan just refuse to use it and sit in your cab.

i did just that, at sainsbury place just of the A10.

My G,P’s

It’s bad enough you’re ill in the first place but wooden seats,no refreshments & only 2 year old copies of HELLO to read

:laughing:

jessicas dad:

■■?

What’s wrong with them giving you a bleeper?
You say “thanks”, and go to your cab or the canteen or whatever.

If they are giving you a bleeper its because they don’t expect you to sit in some disgusting waiting room.

jessicas dad:

I tipped at Sainsbury, Buntingford and they put me in a waiting room which had eight other people in it (but only six chairs) and which was completely unventilated. After about ten minutes, I had a thumping headache so I told the goods in clerk that I wasn’t prepared to wait in their waiting room because of the lack of ventilation. He started to get stroppy, so I said “Right. Get your Health and Safety rep here NOW”

He completely backed down at this, and I waited in my cab while they tipped me.

I got the idea that they knew there was a safety issue with their waiting room so I would suggest refusing to use this place if you aren’t happy about it, as you did.

Simon:

jessicas dad:

■■?

What’s wrong with them giving you a bleeper?
You say “thanks”, and go to your cab or the canteen or whatever.

If they are giving you a bleeper its because they don’t expect you to sit in some disgusting waiting room.

yes simon, i have no problem at all with the bleeper system but i just really resent sitting in some smelly dirty smoky room because off some stupid h&s rule. It is totally over the top and unnessary. i dont mind even dropping the trailer and pulling just out from underneath it, if this helps them as they do at next warehouse’s but sitting in some smelly room or just sitting on a plastic chair in a drafty cold warehouse like the drivers have to at costco magna park just isnt going to happen. :imp: