The Wife Thread

This is my wife logic we got 2 fish for our tank today i said what you going to call them she said fish 1 and fish 2 and like a idiot i said why? She said if fish 1 dies we still have 2 left… I give up i truly do…any more?

“Why are there rumble strips by that roundabout”, “so blind people know when to stop”,“oh ok I wondered” rest my case sometimes wonder what the ■■■■ I’ve done :slight_smile:.

Why can I remember a transport company from forty years ago but I can’t remember her asking me to mow the lawn last week. :confused:

We were on a day out a while back and the wife had forgotten to post her works time sheet in,which was with us in the car. I spotted a postbox so said stop and I’ll post it for you, no she says ill wait until we get home because it’ll get there quicker…

Mine will always get her up and down the wrong way. From London we would go up to Devon or down to Scotland ffs, drives me mad, she still does it now we’re in Canada, anywhere in the USA is down, except in her crazy mixed up world :smiley:

newmercman:
Mine will always get her up and down the wrong way. From London we would go up to Devon or down to Scotland ffs, drives me mad, she still does it now we’re in Canada, anywhere in the USA is down, except in her crazy mixed up world :smiley:

My x used to be exactly the same. Grounds for divorce :smiley:

my ex thought Australia had Christmas in june …it was sunny on neighbours. :smiley: :smiley:

Made a run for this when I saw the thread title. thought there was a “Reader’s wives” type thing going on :smiley:

My mates missus once asked what those windmills were out at sea.

“Oh they’re to slow down the wind that hits the beach”

“Ooooh clever!” Came her reply

I tho this was a follow up to the dogging thread but with wife’s pics this time :unamused: :slight_smile:

newmercman:

Mine does this all the time,makes me wonder! then the lingerie makes me forget about it.

Cannot remember which man said this quote but

“The best sort of wife is someone elses , All the fun and non of the grief”

Sometimes we probably all think he was right !

Mine came out with…

“What are those things called on top of that hill?”

“What things?” says I

“Those wind turbine things, what are they called?”

“Er…Wind turbines?”

and also asking if geese have furry necks coz it looks like fur. :open_mouth: