The weather next week

as we all know, the weather this year has been prety crap.
it is my prediction that from next wednesday (22-08-12). it will start to become much sunnier and warmer, this will last through until sunday, and possibly beyond.
so, if you’re tramping, then take your shorts and suntan lotion. it’s going to be a scorcher.
the source of my information is me. i’m better than michael fish.

You forgot to mention that it is BBQ weather, how did you forget that cliche ■■ :slight_smile:

limeyphil:
it is my prediction that from next wednesday (22-08-12). it will start to become much sunnier and warmer, this will last through until sunday, and possibly beyond.
so, if you’re tramping, then take your shorts and suntan lotion. it’s going to be a scorcher.

Our cat’s better than Michael Fish :slight_smile:

limeyphil:

Please, tell me, how did you reach that absolutely insane conclusion? Did no one tell you this was GB? :laughing:

Sam Millar:

limeyphil:

Please, tell me, how did you reach that absolutely insane conclusion? Did no one tell you this was GB? :laughing:

the geese have been flying south, then north, then back again.
they’ve had enough, and have now defected to the east.