The virus and fit to drive?

So being a full time agency bod; I was grateful for a run of eight weeks in these present hard times.

It turns out the drive I was standing in for had the dreaded … but recovered.

My question is: if you have caught the virus and been lucky enough to survive; should you declare it to the ministry?

Shortness of breath, feeling faint and that Tory bloke testing his eyesight?

Personally, I never drive if I feel the slightest skew whiff; yet others drivers can only think of the money?

AgentSime:
So being a full time agency bod; I was grateful for a run of eight weeks in these present hard times.

It turns out the drive I was standing in for had the dreaded … but recovered.

My question is: if you have caught the virus and been lucky enough to survive; should you declare it to the ministry?

Shortness of breath, feeling faint and that Tory bloke testing his eyesight?

Personally, I never drive if I feel the slightest skew whiff; yet others drivers can only think of the money?

You smug condescending beep. How dare you come on here and flaunt you’re wealth about. Didn’t you stop to think that we are all poverty stricken on here. I hope life bites you in you’re ■■■, I am so offended and heartbroken that you think anyone would risk their and others lives for the sake of money. I have had my right arm removed and lost my left leg but still driving because I need the cash. You absolute beep!!! I am sure there will be other on the bones of their arse drivers to give you a piece of their mind too. Smug beep!

Recovered thats the magic word. He has pulled through so why should he stay at home. You want him to stay at home doing what. If he is fit to do the job fair enough. Some people dont take the ■■■■ with being ill.

AgentSime:

It’s not declarable. The symptoms are only temporary and you’re recovering from the cause. Would you declare getting the flu to the ministry which is the same thing?