The village, trafford park

I park at the village inn on 3rd ave at trafford park. its free after 5pm and the pub serves food. this is on road parking so dont be too late as the area fills up pretty early.

jimmi:
I park at the village inn on 3rd ave at trafford park. its free after 5pm and the pub serves food. this is on road parking so dont be too late as the area fills up pretty early.

Decent grub, 2 banks and 2 pubs, nearby bus service to Trafford centre, Asda or Madchester if you get weekended.

Not suitable for cab caterers or TV rats!

Last time i parked there was a couple of years ago.
Decent shower and grub in the Village pub - on street parking as stated with cctv - good place to overnight imo.

Suedehead:
Last time i parked there was a couple of years ago.
Decent shower and grub in the Village pub - on street parking as stated with cctv - good place to overnight imo.

Had many a good night here,food excellent,our firm almost took over the parking,as well as the pool table, retired now 10 years now, is it still going ?.

It must have gone upmarket since I was last there then.
There was no shower.Parking was always free.No cctv either.
And Alison was the landlady.

Mind you,last time I was there was around 1992.

Wheel Nut:

jimmi:

Decent grub, 2 banks and 2 pubs, nearby bus service to Trafford centre, Asda or Madchester if you get weekended.

The pub is closed on weekends though :frowning:

Semtex:

Wheel Nut:

jimmi:

The pub is closed on weekends though :frowning:

The other one is open though, and ASDA is open for a breakfast with a regular bus service if you cannot walk a mile and half.