The unmarked HGV is being sneaky again

Driving without due care and attention is deliberately broad and vague, it’s a catch-all offence.

Yes, it has to be proven, but video footage of a vehicle veering into another lane means they’re half-way there. Potentially they may confiscate your phone to analyse it for activity, especially if you challenge the NIP. There’s a fair chance there will be an activity log on the phone, if there is and an activity matches the time on the video where the veering occurs, it’s a done deal.

How to see if your phone has an activity log enabled
android.stackexchange.com/quest … ndroid-log

Solicitors view of DWDC
ringroselaw.co.uk/personal- … s-driving/

stu675:
Never thought I’d be in a tag team with Franglais [emoji23] [emoji106]

Last time I thought I could take 2 on I got a bloody good hiding, so I’ll get back to you when I get a partner…Maoster springs to mind,.he’s an ex fighting machine,.so I’ll hold his jacket. :laughing:

msgyorkie:

stu675:

Spit roast with Rob in the middle!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
You what??

youtu.be/kRZIII6qvbA

toonsy:

corij:
theyre taking a real risk sneaking up,one day will pick the wrong guy who in fright may veer right into them -or pick a real wrong un and get shot thru the cab window. Bet the practice would get stopped overnight after the first shot .

You’re not normal are you?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Great way to deal with unwanted attention from Traffic police, give them a reason to have the Armed Response Team tag along too, that should alleviate pressure on truck drivers everywhere, shouldn’t it?

lolipop:
At the end of the day,they are doing exactly the same as anybody else who works for a living,doing what they are told to do nothing more.

I’d be no good as a copper, not so much on the actual crime side of things, but on motoring and minor stuff I’d have far too much discretion, I’d be handing out more warnings than tickets and fines which wouldn’t ho down to well with the revenue raising side of things,…then again I ain’t a pure ■■■■. :laughing:

corij:
theyre taking a real risk sneaking up,one day will pick the wrong guy who in fright may veer right into them -or pick a real wrong un and get shot thru the cab window. Bet the practice would get stopped overnight after the first shot .

No idea what part of the UK you live in but I’d suggest moving if crime is so bad where you live it’s given you a world view where you really think that lorry drivers go around with a gun in the cab.

Zac_A:

toonsy:

corij:

You’re not normal are you?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Great way to deal with unwanted attention from Traffic police, give them a reason to have the Armed Response Team tag along too, that should alleviate pressure on truck drivers everywhere, shouldn’t it?

only a matter of time till something godawful happens when you do something underhand . Look round and some fellahs pointing something at you from an unmarked vehicle imagine you may even have a case if you lost control .That reminds me a couple of yrs back i heard a fellah in one of those camera vans was assaulted iv hardly seen any of those vans round this way since tho could be coincidence of course

At the end of the day, Rob, it would serve you right for having Jessie Whine on in the first place! :laughing:

A snow ball…

Is good for revenge.

youtube.com/shorts/g-jgC7fAEtM?feature=share

Why do they need a tractor unit-a high roof van with a little camera on say a roofrack would do the same job and be cheaper to run. and it would go where they all go, Maccie D’s for scran!

robroy:

msgyorkie:

stu675:

Spit roast with Rob in the middle!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
You what??

youtu.be/kRZIII6qvbA

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Conor:

corij:

No idea what part of the UK you live in but I’d suggest moving if crime is so bad where you live it’s given you a world view where you really think that lorry drivers go around with a gun in the cab.

was thinking of them pulling up along cars more than trucks as regarding getting shot . i live in Suffolk not a crime hot spot but only 20 miles away is Colchester and Essex i quite oft get overtaken by armed response police there so id personally be wary of sneaking up on who knows what pointing a camera.A few yrs back i was chatting to a met cop in Colchester who had just taken early retirement he was moving back up North where he was from and told me [without going into any details] hed been involved in some awful stuff ,told me “im going to paint for a few months …”