The two faces 0f this site..i dare you?

Is it me?

Or do the people that run this site think they are dealing at a child phsycology level…First you ban a guy that yes was a bit controversial but hey kept the thing alive…and then you start to re-introduce posts from the guy to spark debate…COME ON …you are starting to dish out the same level of disrespect to DRIVERS that we get everyday from arses in security huts and offices all over this land…If you are as open as you claim you will have the guts to leave this message uncensored :imp:

where have you got that idea from

I suffer from Paranoia lol :frowning:

thecoder0:
…and then you start to re-introduce posts from the guy to spark debate…

Check the names of the people who ‘re-introduced’ the posts, not anyone connected with the running of the site was it? It seems it was a misguided attempt to get a reprieve for a banned member, it didn’t work and in fact has pretty much resulted in ensuring the ban stays in place.

thecoder0:
Is it me?

Or do the people that run this site think they are dealing at a child phsycology level…First you ban a guy that yes was a bit controversial but hey kept the thing alive…and then you start to re-introduce posts from the guy to spark debate…COME ON …you are starting to dish out the same level of disrespect to DRIVERS that we get everyday from arses in security huts and offices all over this land…If you are as open as you claim you will have the guts to leave this message uncensored :imp:

Moved yeah well I guess if the cap fits wear it…I guess the next post will be from the ever present Coffee with his sparkling wit…

How crazy was that I was penning your name Coffee and if by magic you get in before me…Technology Hey!!!1

Well it was feedback about the site so it belongs in the Feedback Forum, not rocket science is it?

thecoder0:
How crazy was that I was penning your name Coffee and if by magic you get in before me…Technology Hey!!!1

Not magic, simply old technology called a clock. My post 11:21, your post 11:22.

Neither is running a business morally sound but some folks manage without crashing and burning :sunglasses:

TruckNet hasn’t crashed and burned, quite the opposite in fact.

Coffeeholic:

Your a puppet Coffee …I think you need to think about your morals mate…how scary was it that I knew you would move this and be the first on line…get a life pal :unamused:

thecoder0:
Your a puppet Coffee …I think you need to think about your morals mate…

I don’t have any morals so nothing to think about.

thecoder0:
how scary was it that I knew you would move this

Not scary at all. All it shows is that you knew you were posting it in the wrong forum and were hoping it would get moved so you would have something else to have a pop about.

thecoder0:
get a life pal :unamused:

I’m quite happy not having a life, but then again I’m not the one stupid enough to keep using a website that I obviously don’t like. Again it’s not rocket science. You know the way the site is run and it has been stated many times that is not going to change, so as it obviously doesn’t suit you, why keep visiting? Plenty other sites out there.

Coffeeholic:

thecoder0:
Your a puppet Coffee …I think you need to think about your morals mate…

I don’t have any morals so nothing to think about.

thecoder0:
how scary was it that I knew you would move this

Not scary at all. All it shows is that you knew you were posting it in the wrong forum and were hoping it would get moved so you would have something else to have a pop about.

thecoder0:
get a life pal :unamused:

I’m quite happy not having a life, but then again I’m not the one stupid enough to keep using a website that I obviously don’t like. Again it’s not rocket science. You know the way the site is run and it has been stated many times that is not going to change, so as it obviously doesn’t suit you, why keep visiting? Plenty other sites out there.

Thought this site encouraged debate …I get it as long as it fits the profile of the site at the time…We Ban Him THEN WHEN THINGS GO QUIET we re-introduce his/her posts change a few timings around and dates and hey presto.

I like the people on this site Coffee …what I don;t like is them being treated like fools by people like you and your pals who promote you.

Coffeeholic:

I never said TRUCNET you said that :wink:

Maybe its just me but it seems simple really… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The rules are there for a reason and are clearly stated. If you don’t like it please go elsewhere. :confused: Posts are removed, moved or censored for legitiment reasons both moral and legal. As drivers we have very few places to voice opinions or discuss things and as irate as we are about lots of things we must keep our comments mature , respectful and legal. I am sure that neil , lucy and ricki would much rather enjoy reading and contributing to the forums than spend time having to police them. As the saying goes " you learn something new every day" and this site is invaluble in this respect both for newbies and old pros like neil and I and many others. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thecoder0:

Coffeeholic:

I never said TRUCNET you said that :wink:

My mistake. I assumed, as the topic of your posts were about how TruckNet is run, that was what you were referring to.

thecoder0:
Thought this site encouraged debate …I get it as long as it fits the profile of the site at the time…We Ban Him THEN WHEN THINGS GO QUIET we re-introduce his/her posts change a few timings around and dates and hey presto.

Once again as you appear to be having trouble with this fact, WE did not reintroduce his posts.Why is this so hard for you to grasp? You only have to look at the topics that were bumped back up the forum list to see exactly which member made the post that caused their reappearance on the first page. Not one of those posts were made by anyone involved with the administration of the site. Any member can search back through old threads and post a new comment and it appears that three or four members did just that on Sunday and it so happened that all the old threads they found to comment on had been started by the same ex-member. Possibly coincidence. Possibly an attempt to raise his profile in an attempt to get the ban reprieved. Who knows?

thecoder0:
I like the people on this site Coffee …what I don;t like is them being treated like fools by people like you and your pals who promote you.

Well I left home to go to work today at 08:00 and didn’t get back until nearly 22:00, so rest assured I wasn’t treating anyone like a fool by making posts on here today.

it is time that some one else says a word or two

ROB WAS BANNED BEFORE AND ALLOWED
TO RETURN, all he had to do is follow the rules
for the forum,and if he had realy wanted to stay he
would have used better word description, that is,
read the dictionary and put the QUEENS ENGLISH
TO USE, you can be abusive and obnoxious with out
breaking the rules and if you can not agree to follow
the rules go else where,I am a member of more
than one site and enjoy the differant aspects each
one has to offer.this site is one that offers drivers
a place to gain information and knowledge which
makes life as a driver easyier,why let one person
who broke the rules disrupt it so,
ROB ;POSTS where funny,red hot, harsh,
in some posts true to life,but also some where
very near to the posts, and he unfortunatly crossed
the posts and the so has been banned,
END OF STORY

brit pete:
it is time that some one else says a word or two

ROB WAS BANNED BEFORE AND ALLOWED
TO RETURN, all he had to do is follow the rules
for the forum,and if he had realy wanted to stay he
would have used better word description, that is,
read the dictionary and put the QUEENS ENGLISH
TO USE, you can be abusive and obnoxious with out
breaking the rules and if you can not agree to follow
the rules go else where,I am a member of more
than one site and enjoy the differant aspects each
one has to offer.this site is one that offers drivers
a place to gain information and knowledge which
makes life as a driver easyier,why let one person
who broke the rules disrupt it so,
ROB ;POSTS where funny,red hot, harsh,
in some posts true to life,but also some where
very near to the posts, and he unfortunatly crossed
the posts and the so has been banned,
END OF STORY

“read the dictionary put the QUEENS ENGLISH TO GOOD USE”

mmmmmm thanks for the English advice :laughing:

This is all a bit boring now .Jesus christ the guy got banned from an internet forum , big deal .
I’ve been banned from numerous forums and have never been bothered about it , it’s not real life you know …