The trucknet doo

well, since i live the closest to the doo, ive got the chance to be first to post about it, while others are making their way back home.! :smiley:

i wont beast about the bush, ■■■■■■■ great night, thats all there is too it!

well ■■■■■■ up! :sunglasses:

someones generosity was just about gobsmaking, not my place to say, but thanks youre a brick! :sunglasses: :smiley:

great to meet folk in person, thats reall y the best bit of it all!

and a good fry up the day after!

cant beat it!

Mal:

cant beat it!

You can fry salad■■?

Obviously you wouldn’t be doing anything that was unhealthy eh Mal :wink: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:

Mal:

cant beat it!

You can fry salad■■?

Obviously you wouldn’t be doing anything that was unhealthy eh Mal :wink: :laughing:

whoa! :open_mouth: im glad you pointed that out sean, i was there for the fryup in spirit, but of course i had a lettuce sanwidge and a mineral water!

Mal:
whoa! :open_mouth: im glad you pointed that out sean, i was there for the fryup in spirit, but of course i had a lettuce sanwidge and a mineral water!

I didn’t doubt you for a minute :wink:

That’s my usual brekky as well 'cept I cut the crusts off :laughing:

When was the doo
Mark

Last night.

Has there been a thread about it.
Did’nt even know owt about it
Mark

brit_mark:
Has there been a thread about it.
Did’nt even know owt about it
Mark

It’s only been running since the 2nd January.

And my head still hurts. - Perhaps there was something in that breakfast that was off. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and its a sticky 2nd one from the top :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Hi Neil

God i must need glasses just noticed it.
Maybe next year.
Mark

Mal:

north surrey haulage:

Mal:

cant beat it!

You can fry salad■■?

yes m8. the salad was really nice wasnt it…
and two helpings of black pudding to boot… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cracking night. good company and the beer wasnt all that bad either…

mal, i still say the lemoneade in that vodka was off. :laughing:

tez, that lemonade was taking em down right left and centre mate, nowt to do wi the vodka! :laughing: :wink:

another good nite had by all

many thanks to alll that donated to the bar, you know who you all are :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it was nice to meet old freinds and some new faces to names

I was thinking about you all last night, enjoying the venue and the “PARTY”, Angels might have mentioned I had to cancell everything on friday, just not well enough to travel. I hope everyone got to their homes safely and no one got stopped by Plod and got breathelized etc.
Danneke

A good night was indeed had by all…plus a few coppers over £115 was raised for the Butterwick House Children’s Hospice ( www.butterwick.org.uk ) by the auction of a TNUK polo shirt - the winning bid for which was so high that everyone split the bill between them!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
A good night was indeed had by all…plus a few coppers over £115 was raised for the Butterwick House Children’s Hospice ( www.butterwick.org.uk ) by the auction of a TNUK polo shirt - the winning bid for which was so high that everyone split the bill between them!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What a great crowd, I take my hat off to you all. WELL DONE :wink: :wink:

one day ill get there :cry:
hopefully one of the truckfest this year :laughing:

OhTerry offered to pick me up and bring me but I am just not well enough to travel that far yet :frowning:

Fortunately for you all,

:smiley: I had a problem in Le France and was booked in for a 6am load which turned into a 15.30 load, so I was late home, like 2200 last night

Wheel Nut:
Fortunately for you all,

:smiley: I had a problem in Le France and was booked in for a 6am load which turned into a 15.30 load, so I was late home, like 2200 last night

What a feeble excuse :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: .

It was a great night, (though my memory of events is a little hazy).
I remember the bar staff coming over to us at about half past nine, to tell us that the £100 float behind the bar still had £160 left in it, so we had better start drinking :open_mouth: :question: :question: . I believe we managed to clear it, but it was hard work :laughing: :laughing: .

One of the best bits is putting faces to names, actually meeting people who you’ve “known” for ages, and meeting old friends too of course.