The time is wrong

can the mods sort the time out this forum is still on british summertime :imp:

samsgrandad:
can the mods sort the time out this forum is still on british summertime :imp:

Go into your control panel and in board preferences set the time to “[UTC] West European time Greenwich mean time” if it’s not already set to that, then set “Summer Time/DST is in effect:” to “No”.

its already at that surely it should be set by whoever controls things wherever that may be?

No, you have to adjust it through your control panel and it can’t already be set to the correct time or it wouldn’t have been showing the correct time last week.

If you’ve got the time zone set to [UTC] West European time Greenwich mean time and underneath where it says Summer Time/DST is in effect: is set to “No” the board should be showing the correct time.

The time doesn’t change from summer time to GMT automatically, so it remains as it is until you change it yourself I’m afraid :wink:

tachograph:
If you’ve got the time zone set to [UTC] West European time Greenwich mean time and underneath where it says Summer Time/DST is in effect: is set to “No” the board should be showing the correct time.

The time doesn’t change from summer time to GMT automatically, so it remains as it is until you change it yourself I’m afraid :wink:

This^^^

:bulb: TN has members from many countries, so a member can set their time zone to suit wherever they are.

as DD says. I’ve just remembered to change it on 419eater :blush:

as DD says. I’ve just remembered to change it on 419eater :blush: But, on a good note, it changes automatically for me on here.