the time has come

well folks the time has come where i will be taking my class 2 test tomorrow, test is at 3 tomorrow, feeling confident, this is my second attempt, driving spot on now, everything going well, confidence is great but not over confident. just hoping i hold my nerves and other road users see the big L on the wagon and give me the room and space i need :slight_smile:

irishexpat:
… other road users see the big L on the wagon and give me the room and space i need :slight_smile:

They will not - its up to you to make that room safely and legally without inconveniencing them unless it is really necessary but I bet you knew that :smiley:

ROG:

irishexpat:
… other road users see the big L on the wagon and give me the room and space i need :slight_smile:

They will not - its up to you to make that room safely and legally without inconveniencing them unless it is really necessary but I bet you knew that :smiley:

yes thats the one, im ready for anything now! i think :sunglasses:

Passed with 4 minors!! Start tipper work in the morning, happy days :slight_smile:

Well done :smiley:

Well done! Didn’t realise it was possible to start working straight away what with having to send licence off etc.

Tarrman:
Well done! Didn’t realise it was possible to start working straight away what with having to send licence off etc.

I thought that aswell tarrman, but was told I could drive while my licence was away :slight_smile:

Well done :smiley:

Congrats that driver ! :wink:

Thanks guys! I know that I have just passed the test, but as many of you more experienced drivers know, the real test starts when your in the saddle yourself :slight_smile:. That said I’m ready for the challenge :wink:

Congratulations on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Great to see you going into a job straight off too, good luck :smiley: :smiley:

Well done on your pass ,and brill news that you have a job straight away now the learning really starts lol

Good luck with it all

jenx