the story so far

I have had now 2 days on the road trainning, the ermg stop and the reversing in to a make shift parking bay was today, i did good but the spring loaded gear stick would not pay ball. I never had a problem yesterday so why now is any ones guess, it really spoiled my day. i begun in second ready to change into 3rd during the emerg stop exercise and yes i did every thing i was told to do but the simple gear change would not enguage, i was not a happy chap, my instructor found also the gear lever to be very tempermental so it ruled out driver error.
:angry: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: The only thing i enjoyed was the drive back to the yard which was some distance.
Just one more thing why why why does the human body always want the piggin loo at the last minute :question: :question: i was grateful to find a throne and take that all needed release “A DUMP” :blush: What joy . I will up date tomorrow after the days event. :wink:

I know it’s no help but I think we all have a day during training where it feels like everything is going wrong or everything we have learnt has gone.

Kc is spot on it’s usually about the second or third day and it can be a real downer. Just when you think you are getting the hang of it, it goes pear shaped. It will come together tomorrow.