The Stasi would be proud

msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/tho … d=msedgntp

An endless supply of wannabe police officers, like the bit where Mr loophole says many are actually incriminating themselves :smiley:

I’ve had a plug in dashcam in my car for about 2 years, I’ve never had the need to send clips of bad driving to the Police, (we all make mistakes), but if someone’s driving was so dangerous and put me or mine in danger then I wouldn’t think twice about reporting them with dashcam evidence to the Police.

Yep I bet they ‘‘encourage’’ motorists (or in this case complete arse wipes) to report, it makes their lives and job easier,.so they can concentrate on essential things…aye right. :unamused:

What chance has the poor service given by the Police, or even getting more patrol cars on the road got, when these tossers are getting themsreves off on playing official robo cop.
I know where I’d love to place their cameras…without lube. :grimacing:

robbo99.:
I’ve had a plug in dashcam in my car for about 2 years, I’ve never had the need to send clips of bad driving to the Police, (we all make mistakes), but if someone’s driving was so dangerous and put me or mine in danger then I wouldn’t think twice about reporting them with dashcam evidence to the Police.

There’s one thing getting some 2hat back who has endangered yourself or your family, but these tossers will more than likely see themselves as …‘‘Going out on patrol’’ righting wrongs, and making our roads safer. :unamused:
Self righteous F/ whits. :imp:

have you seen this idiot ?. youtube.com/channel/UCm6g2G … lPd-155-Vw.

Yep robroy, agreed, let a waste of skin get theirs hands on a dashcam and they become a superior being. Insertion no lube as you say would be appropriate.

gingo:

I actually thought the guy was pretty good! I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do what he did so fair play I say. If I lived in that ■■■■■■■■ I’d probably go insane with the ■■■■ everybody else I’m alright driving that’s rife there.

wannabe copper, im waiting for the day someone decks him.

Mazzer2:
MSN

incriminating themselves

Had one a few months ago… WVM cutting me up trying to filter in front of me but no space in front of me.
decided to do a suicide over take then brake test me trying to stop me… followed me 2 miles to my depot. Saying i wouldn’t let him in front of me.
i told security think he upset with me. Security bloke 6ft 6 full of muscles ask to look at his dash cam, called me over said i done nothing wrong but his driving was terrible and dangerous.
Up to him to take it further :smiley:

nomiS36:

gingo:

I actually thought the guy was pretty good! I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do what he did so fair play I say. If I lived in that [zb] I’d probably go insane with the [zb] everybody else I’m alright driving that’s rife there.

Should have been titled “when two ■■■■■■■ meet.”

peterm:

nomiS36:

gingo:

I actually thought the guy was pretty good! I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do what he did so fair play I say. If I lived in that [zb] I’d probably go insane with the [zb] everybody else I’m alright driving that’s rife there.

Should have been titled “when two [zb] meet.”

Just come across this bloke on YouTube, he has quite a few convictions from his video evidence, nearly 600 points issued close to £38000 and a few bans, and one of those bans relate to Guy Ritchie, surprised he hasn’t got a price on his head.

gingo:

Hopefully one day he’ll cross the wrong person and end up a broken mess on the floor