The Recruitment Group

Talked today with a Driver who works for TRG at Welham Green.
70 Hour plus he makes every Week.Good a third is Break and POA
Not bad.

Thanks for the report

I was only offered Ltd/Umbrella monday-friday earlies - albeit with the big hours guarantee at thurrock. :frowning:
Is this driving for DHL sainsbury or something more local to welham?

Tsco welham
a :wink:
the difference is that the one with Umbrella has every Week £500.- to £600.- in his Pocket,during the other on Contract has about £270.- plus expenses TRG adds which is then by £370.- to £430.- a Week. So,that isn’t working and that drivers start complaining.But they also do 70 Hour a week
TRG Haulage goes also Home with £500.- in pocked every Week
The Downsite is also that,if you get booked to Enfield,Dagenham,or greenford you are just paid for Class 1,and you may have to do the Home shopping if there Drivers needed.
Dont think a Tsco Class 1 Driver who is in the Company for years will do that.
therecruitgroup.com/category/hgv-vacancies/

Why they make these things so complicated I don’t know.

You should either be paid a flat hourly rate, or salaried.

70 hours for £500 with a lot made up of questionable expenses (ie you get a big tax bill, because HMRC don’t authorise it in retrospect!)

I would have thought £10+ph for first 40 hours, £15ph for remainder would be more appropriate, which would be £850 for a 70 hour week on a take it or leave it basis.

I was offered 40 hours monday-friday 6am starts.
I’m only after weekday nights, weekends, nothing less than £10ph, no fees to pay. If there’s any fees, I get them for nights out, travel etc. not the agency/umbrella firm get them from me for “setting up some work” FFS!