The perfect truck

So, me and a couple of mates were gassing and we were discussing the ideal bespoke truck. Now i know some will say the ideal truck would be one that you dont have to drive for a living… :unamused:
but my suggestion was,
Scania topline cab, (cos they still look pretty good), merc megaspace interior,( cos imo, its the best cab to live in) Volvo I-shift box (cos it works!) with probably some monster V8 9 zillion hp engine with dodgy exhausts to blow small children and old people over. (cos i’m sad and still have to open the window when the dutchman roars past me up the hill like i’m going backwards. :blush: )
Bit of a sad post i know, but hey, I’m just sad. :laughing: :blush: :laughing:

I’d say the new merc actros will pretty much be bang on the money. I like my Scania’s but I may be sorely tempted come upgrade time.

Hopefully if the new longer trailer limits are introduced in ten years, we can have longer cabs instead mated to standard sized trailers which will improve the drivers lot immensely so the Scania longline cab or the volvo extra long cab will become more common in the UK.

I also like the sound of a zausty V8 but I would like the option to switch to silent mode as well beacause you can get on peoples nerves once you’re off the open road. Just not sure i’d pay the extra wonga for a straight through or eminox zaust just to fap at the sound.

Swedish or German cab, ■■■■■■■ or Caterpillar engine, manual gearbox with no synchro preferably Eaton Twin Splitter or 13 speed Fuller, or if it has to be auto then Allisons proper auto, Rockwell axle.

No computers, no limiter.

Job done.