The original sock thread

I’d thought I’d start this thread for all discussions regarding the humble foot dressing :wink:
At the moment I can get a sock on my left foot but my right foot has swollen and according to the other half looking red and weeping a bit :blush:

DAF95XF:
I’d thought I’d start this thread for all discussions regarding the humble foot dressing :wink:
At the moment I can get a sock on my left foot but my right foot has swollen and according to the other half looking red and weeping a bit :blush:

So last week some when a mosquito has taken a midnight liking to your foot having a little nibble of it
Could be worse

This was 2 weeks after knocking a kettle of boiling water over on a socked foot [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
3 weeks I was off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

DAF95XF:

So last week some when a mosquito has taken a midnight liking to your foot having a little nibble of it
Could be worse

This was 2 weeks after knocking a kettle of boiling water over on a socked foot [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
3 weeks I was off

Ive had an infected foot before, why does the infection always pick the driving foot?
Last time I had to drive a 53 seat coach from Thorpe park back to bath using the retarder and cruise control…
My boss made go to the hospital and didn’t like the fact that they said no driving for a week :slight_smile:
I blame the CAT SOCKS I was wearing lol

DAF95XF:

blue estate:

DAF95XF:

Could be worse

3 weeks I was off

Ive had an infected foot before, why does the infection always pick the driving foot?
Last time I had to drive a 53 seat coach from Thorpe park back to bath using the retarder and cruise control…
My boss made go to the hospital and didn’t like the fact that they said no driving for a week :slight_smile:

I drove back from Silverstone to Eastleigh when I did that bare foot and left foot braking with air con on pointed down to floor

blue estate:

DAF95XF:

blue estate:

DAF95XF:

Could be worse

3 weeks I was off

I drove back from Silverstone to Eastleigh when I did that bare foot and left foot braking with air con on pointed down to floor

Awkward isn’t it?
Other half gave me a pill for water retention as the ankle looked swollen (she warned might have to go to the loo every 5 mins, no flicking ■■■■ Sherlock lol), hopefully don’t need to call the doctors on Monday as my doc is a scary looking 1800’s strict as ■■■■ looking teacher looking thing :open_mouth: