The old and the new motor

Well after 9 years I’ve been given a new motor well 2 years old , had a choice of a new 85cf or a 2 year old 105 xf , I chose the xf as I had a 105 on demo and found it easier to live in without the engine hump , my boss had a microwave fitted and its got the 42 ltr fridge , after my Foden this motor is a breath of fresh air and just so easy to drive but I must say I miss X2TST :frowning: :frowning:

The old motor

The new motor

Nice motor mate,looks like tha put sum elbow grease into them wheels looks well. :sunglasses:

:smiley: il miss seing that old foden about hope the daf gets the TST treatment though as it will look amazing

keith-jennings:
:smiley: il miss seing that old foden about hope the daf gets the TST treatment though as it will look amazing

very true! is it going to be painted crispy? i was chatting to one of your drivers several years ago when i was on the bulk, he wasnt sure what was going to happen about new trucks as it was 100% foden fleet

No the 105s staying white thankfully as I hate ■■■■■■■ brown :laughing: mind they do look the part when they have just been washed but believe it or not what a ■■■■■■■■ colour to wash shows up all the holidays you had whilst wet :laughing: :laughing:

what’s your gaffer doing with the 4000XL then crispy?

shuttlespanker:
what’s your gaffer doing with the 4000XL then crispy?

Shuttle he was going to drive it himself over harvest but has now taken on another driver for it :open_mouth: