The not so rare sight of the "I can't park so I'll just

nab:
I find Lymm truck stop can be bad for inconsiderate drivers parking across the back of parked trucks near the building because they are to lazy to walk further than they have to.
One night I parked up for a 45 break in one of the spaces directly in front of the building that I would have to reverse out.
After 45 minutes I came back to my truck to find a Irish truck (most of the bad parking seems to be Irish trucks that I have come across in here) parked across the back of me and blocking several trucks in.
I had a look for the driver in the cafe and was well over my break by now so I tried the door on the truck to find it was not locked.
By now I was rather ■■■■■■ off so I climbed in the truck let the hand brake off and let it roll down the park and dumped it in the middle of the road with all its lights on and left his doors open.
With a bit luck he might of got the message and parks with more consideration to over people.

Course you frecin did :unamused:

Pirouettes ain’t my thing at 4am, with an impending toilet trip [emoji6]

Suedehead:

nab:
I find Lymm truck stop can be bad for inconsiderate drivers parking across the back of parked trucks near the building because they are to lazy to walk further than they have to.
One night I parked up for a 45 break in one of the spaces directly in front of the building that I would have to reverse out.
After 45 minutes I came back to my truck to find a Irish truck (most of the bad parking seems to be Irish trucks that I have come across in here) parked across the back of me and blocking several trucks in.
I had a look for the driver in the cafe and was well over my break by now so I tried the door on the truck to find it was not locked.
By now I was rather ■■■■■■ off so I climbed in the truck let the hand brake off and let it roll down the park and dumped it in the middle of the road with all its lights on and left his doors open.
With a bit luck he might of got the message and parks with more consideration to over people.

Course you frecin did :unamused:

So with an artic in a coach bay, and an artic blocking you in, you’re telling us that approx 30% of Lymm would have been out of action. Robinsons must have been going mental. Mind you, I bet you could get served in Greggs without some million year old woman deciding she wants none of everything of some of nothing. Then just goes for a wee